Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This pizza is my favorite! The flavor and quality is amazing ! I recommended this to everyone I know who is a pizza lover!
Amorette M.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite frozen pizza brands! Very good. Crust is buttery and perfect. Not too hard or soft.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Foodie Expert
I usually don't do frozen meals, but there are times when I just need something to eat. This is pretty good and I don't feel awful after. I love pizza and wish it was healthy. But in a pinch, this satisfies.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of pizza to get. I always make it in either the oven or toaster oven so the crust will come out crunchy, I notice if I make it in the microwave after a few minutes it gets chewy.
Erika A.
Erika A.
These taste differently than the regular sized pizzas do. I was highly disappointed in them and actually didn't even want to eat it when I tried it. I wouldn't (and haven't since) purchase it again.
Cleopatra M.
Cleopatra M.
Fairfield , CT
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack food. I actually had a party where we bought a bunch and just ate them and everyone was happy. they're a little small- you need like one and a half to fill you up but they're cheap so its all good!
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Foodie Expert
I love these! Pizza is so great and I use these when I need a quick meal. They are very easy to prepare!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Easy enough for the teens to make for lunches. One prefers this one but the other two prefer Pepperoni.
Janelle B.
Janelle B.
Love! Love! I am obsess with this pizza. The first time I brought it was cause it was on sale and every since I've been going back. This is the perfect go-to dinner when you don't feel like cooking. I highly recommend
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ
I love pizza and Red Baron is one of my fav brands. Love the individual sizes great for a quick lunch at work when I don't have a chance to prep lunch and wanna break my diet.