Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Buy on Target*
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
I personally love Red Baron pizza they are easy to make. It doesn't get to grease despite having very tasty pepperoni. I really enjoy the taste of this pizza ifof am not caring about health at all.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I always have these in the frig for my son. He loves them especially the pepperoni ones. He loves them and they are quick and easy to make
Angella B.
Angella B.
I love this pizza, especially for being frozen pizza! I typically buy the large family sized boxes for my family of 5. It's also easy enough for my kids to pop it in the microwave or in our toaster oven for a quick meal when need be. It tastes good and makes for a quick and easy meal for those busy evenings and for when you just want a pizza but don't want to wait for delivery!
I'm in college and thought this was a perfect snack. They don't take long to make (about 10 minutes) and they're a relatively healthy snack (compared to energy drinks, potato chips, etc.). I usually ate one around 3 or 4, would go to class and work out, then eat dinner around 8 so they sustained me well. Taste wise, they're pretty good for a frozen pizza-- I think Red Baron sausage is the best frozen sausage on pizza
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.
OK for the price. A good amount of meat on the pizza. Need to make in the oven for best flavor.
savannah t.
savannah t.
I'm not a super fan of the dough, because when it's warm it can get a bit sticky, But the actual taste of the pizza is so good! I really like it, it's super fast and easy to make and I feel like my hunger is actually gone and I'm satisfied after eating this Personal pan pizza.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This pizza is my favorite! The flavor and quality is amazing ! I recommended this to everyone I know who is a pizza lover!
Amorette M.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite frozen pizza brands! Very good. Crust is buttery and perfect. Not too hard or soft.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Foodie Expert
I usually don't do frozen meals, but there are times when I just need something to eat. This is pretty good and I don't feel awful after. I love pizza and wish it was healthy. But in a pinch, this satisfies.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
This is my favorite brand of pizza to get. I always make it in either the oven or toaster oven so the crust will come out crunchy, I notice if I make it in the microwave after a few minutes it gets chewy.