Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#174 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Sky D.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga

Red Baron has some of the best pizza in the frozen department! I have always got the french styled and they are still a favorite to this day.
jayla m.
jayla m.

This pizza is very amazing. Depending on the way you cook the pizza it would be better than pizza huy or papa johns pizza collabed together.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Goshen , NY

My husband loves pizza and these are his favorite go to's when he is short on time or has to bring lunch. They are tasty and come out good !
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

Love these for a snack or lunch you just pop them in the microwave and eat them. They taste great and are quick and easy great for kids to.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

I have to ignore the ingredients but this is one of my favorite frozen pizzas that isn't organic! Tastes so good, cooks quickly and easily.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC

So. Dang. Good. One of the best (if not THE best) frozen pizzas out there. Such delicious crispy crust. Hits the spot for any pizza lover.
Jassmarie H.
Jassmarie H.
Lakeland, Fl

These are perfect for kids for an afternoon snack. My son loves these. There not bad either if you need to grab something quick for work.
Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.

Red Baron pan pizza is really good plus super easy to make! i love adding other ingredients to it. Tastes better than my local pizzeria!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
S Milwaukee, Wi

I make these all the time. Super easy to make and the crust gets really crispy with the cheese on it. I will definitely buy them again.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Fort Worth, TX

That pizza is the best! I love it so much and it's so cheap! When I'm hungry but don't have much money I will just pick one of those up

Join Now