Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#121 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
S milwaukee, Wi

I make these all the time. Super easy to make and the crust gets really crispy with the cheese on it. I will definitely buy them again.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Fort Worth, TX

That pizza is the best! I love it so much and it's so cheap! When I'm hungry but don't have much money I will just pick one of those up
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID

These are the best or the worse frozen pizzas. They are a great price though! I take them to work for lunch sometimes. Pretty tasty!!
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL

I know I shouldn't be eating this, but I really wanted pizza and this is soooo good. Great ration of cheese, crust and meat. Love it
Loriann M.
Loriann M.

Love picking this up when they are on sale and having them on hand for my boys who love pizza. I suauly get plain or extra cheese
Ali P.
Ali P.
Le Sueur, MN

These pizzas are the best. The crust is the perfect amount of thickness and it is just the right size for a meal for one person.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Provo, UT

Allows for several different meals or snacks. Pizza is easy to make and tastes delicious. Amount of toppings is very satisfying.
Dara A.
Dara A.
Fort Wayne, IN

I think this pizza is delicious. However sometimes it taste a little salty. Its important to make sure how long its in the oven.
Krista H.
Krista H.

I liked them. However they weren't my favorite. They seemed a little dry. Maybe more sauce or cheese would have made it better.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Farmers Brnch, TX

I love these. I think they're the best tasting frozen pizzas. It's not soggy or anything like that. Always my fav to purchase!