Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Jennifer B.
Tucson, AZ
LOVE having these single personal pan pizzas on hand for whenever a snack attack hits. I recommend them for easy of cooking and also a tasty snack.
Sherry m.
Saint Peters, MO
We love the size of this pizza. It makes a great lunch and afternoon snack! The meat is a great combination and they put lots of meat on the pizza!
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
We love Red Baron pizza, we always find great prices at Target as well. I love that they are not greasy. One of the best options for frozen pizza!
Rachel B.
Clinton, TN
I take this pizzas to work with me a lot and always love them! The cheese to sauce to crust ration is perfect. They are very cost efficient, also.
Brenda V.
Knightdale, NC
I love that I can pop this in a toaster oven at work. It take really good and doesn't have that cardboard taste. I love that its the perfect size.
Cintia R.
Salem, OR
Sometimes when I come home from school and work I'm so tired to cook. This pizza helps when I want to eat something quick but with a side salad.
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN
I always prefer making my own pizza fresh, but Red Baron is always one of my top choices when I purchase frozen. Good amount of sauce and cheese.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
Red Baron pizzas have the best crust. The personal pan pizzas are easy to prepare. In my opinion they are the best microwave pizzas available.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Red Baron is a great brand as far as frozen pizza is concerned. This is the right size to calm your appetite for a delicious and fast pizza.
Nichole C.
Goshen , NY
My husband loves pizza and these are his favorite go to's when he is short on time or has to bring lunch. They are tasty and come out good !