Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#153 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

Love these for a snack or lunch you just pop them in the microwave and eat them. They taste great and are quick and easy great for kids to.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

I always have these in the frig for my son. He loves them especially the pepperoni ones. He loves them and they are quick and easy to make
Jassmarie H.
Jassmarie H.
Lakeland , Fl

These are perfect for kids for an afternoon snack. My son loves these. There not bad either if you need to grab something quick for work.
Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.

Red Baron pan pizza is really good plus super easy to make! i love adding other ingredients to it. Tastes better than my local pizzeria!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
S Milwaukee , Wi

I make these all the time. Super easy to make and the crust gets really crispy with the cheese on it. I will definitely buy them again.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Fort Worth, TX

That pizza is the best! I love it so much and it's so cheap! When I'm hungry but don't have much money I will just pick one of those up
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID

These are the best or the worse frozen pizzas. They are a great price though! I take them to work for lunch sometimes. Pretty tasty!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I love these pizzas because they taste great even if you cook them in the microwave. They're perfect if you're picky and in a hurry.
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL

I know I shouldn't be eating this, but I really wanted pizza and this is soooo good. Great ration of cheese, crust and meat. Love it
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Marlton, NJ

Love picking this up when they are on sale and having them on hand for my boys who love pizza. I suauly get plain or extra cheese

Join Now