Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#153 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Sherry m.
Sherry m.
Saint Peters, MO

We love the size of this pizza. It makes a great lunch and afternoon snack! The meat is a great combination and they put lots of meat on the pizza!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Clinton, TN

I take this pizzas to work with me a lot and always love them! The cheese to sauce to crust ration is perfect. They are very cost efficient, also.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Knightdale, NC

I love that I can pop this in a toaster oven at work. It take really good and doesn't have that cardboard taste. I love that its the perfect size.
Staci M.
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN

I always prefer making my own pizza fresh, but Red Baron is always one of my top choices when I purchase frozen. Good amount of sauce and cheese.
Cintia R.
Cintia R.
Salem, OR

Sometimes when I come home from school and work I'm so tired to cook. This pizza helps when I want to eat something quick but with a side salad.
Andras G.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN

Red Baron pizzas have the best crust. The personal pan pizzas are easy to prepare. In my opinion they are the best microwave pizzas available.
Sky D.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga

Red Baron has some of the best pizza in the frozen department! I have always got the french styled and they are still a favorite to this day.
jayla m.
jayla m.

This pizza is very amazing. Depending on the way you cook the pizza it would be better than pizza huy or papa johns pizza collabed together.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Goshen , NY

My husband loves pizza and these are his favorite go to's when he is short on time or has to bring lunch. They are tasty and come out good !
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

I have to ignore the ingredients but this is one of my favorite frozen pizzas that isn't organic! Tastes so good, cooks quickly and easily.

Join Now