Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#121 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Staci M.
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN

I always prefer making my own pizza fresh, but Red Baron is always one of my top choices when I purchase frozen. Good amount of sauce and cheese.
Cintia R.
Cintia R.
Salem, OR

Sometimes when I come home from school and work I'm so tired to cook. This pizza helps when I want to eat something quick but with a side salad.
Andras G.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN

Red Baron pizzas have the best crust. The personal pan pizzas are easy to prepare. In my opinion they are the best microwave pizzas available.
Sky D.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga

Red Baron has some of the best pizza in the frozen department! I have always got the french styled and they are still a favorite to this day.
jayla m.
jayla m.

This pizza is very amazing. Depending on the way you cook the pizza it would be better than pizza huy or papa johns pizza collabed together.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Goshen , NY

My husband loves pizza and these are his favorite go to's when he is short on time or has to bring lunch. They are tasty and come out good !
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

Love these for a snack or lunch you just pop them in the microwave and eat them. They taste great and are quick and easy great for kids to.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

I always have these in the frig for my son. He loves them especially the pepperoni ones. He loves them and they are quick and easy to make
Jassmarie H.
Jassmarie H.
Lakeland , Fl

These are perfect for kids for an afternoon snack. My son loves these. There not bad either if you need to grab something quick for work.
Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.

Red Baron pan pizza is really good plus super easy to make! i love adding other ingredients to it. Tastes better than my local pizzeria!