Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
Love the singles for days when I don't need to make a whole pizza. keeps from wasting food.
Jovan H.
Cincinnati, OH
These pizzas are the bomb. Com the crat is thick how I like it and it just tastes delish.
Amber P.
Foodie Expert
I have tried this once. I would defiantly reccomend. Because the flavors are very good
Rachel B.
Clinton, TN
I take this pizzas to work with me a lot and always love them! The cheese to sauce to crust ration is perfect. They are very cost efficient, also.
Rachael  M.
Foodie Expert
Love me some Red Baron pizzas! Very good flavor, love their pizza sauce. Reasonably priced compared to some of the bigger names that taste no better
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
We love Red Baron pizza, we always find great prices at Target as well. I love that they are not greasy. One of the best options for frozen pizza!
Kristen H.
These are perfect for when you want pizza but don't want to order or make a whole pizza, and they come in many different options.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
I grew up on Red Baron pizza & it's still to this day my favorite as it never tastes like a typical frozen pizza. All the ingredients are very flavorful & cook together well. I buy the singles for my 3-year-old, they're the perfect size for him!
Sheridan E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Foodie Expert
I love red baron pizzas! Their large pizzas taste much better than the personal pan size, but they are still a quality purchase!
Tiffany C.
Delicious pizza. My whole family loves it. We normally do pizza once or twice a month!