Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Photos (3)
Renee C.
Renee C.
Foodie Expert
Always a staple in our household for a quick lunch or supper. Not healthy but tastes good.
Jovan H.
Jovan H.
Cincinnati, OH
These pizzas are the bomb. Com the crat is thick how I like it and it just tastes delish.
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Baden, PA
I like these and easy to cook for my family and my toddler loves pizza so this is a win!
Amy F.
Amy F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love Red Baron singles! They are the perfect size for a snack when I get home from work.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Love to take these for lunch when I forget to meal prep or I need a cheat day! So good!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Taste is great and easy for fast meals during the week highly recommend them
Janita T.
Janita T.
Jersey City, NJ
We had this for dinner last night. It is a perfect for family fun night.
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert

I'm a sucker for cheap food and pizza is like one of my absolute favorites so you know i've trying them all. Red barron is super cheap and easy to make. I usually pick these ones over the other brands just because you get a good amount of food for a low price.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Evans
These are delicious. They're great for when you're eating lunch alone but don't want a sandwich. Fairly quick to make and I'm a crust person so I love how it's like there crust in (almost) every bite of these.
Christian G.
Christian G.
Whew best pizza ever in the frozen department. Not healthy obviously. My wife and I always get them every week because it's so delicious simple to make in microwave. Recommend to everyone.