Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert

I'm a sucker for cheap food and pizza is like one of my absolute favorites so you know i've trying them all. Red barron is super cheap and easy to make. I usually pick these ones over the other brands just because you get a good amount of food for a low price.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Evans
Foodie Expert
These are delicious. They're great for when you're eating lunch alone but don't want a sandwich. Fairly quick to make and I'm a crust person so I love how it's like there crust in (almost) every bite of these.
Christian G.
Christian G.
Whew best pizza ever in the frozen department. Not healthy obviously. My wife and I always get them every week because it's so delicious simple to make in microwave. Recommend to everyone.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
I personally love Red Baron pizza they are easy to make. It doesn't get to grease despite having very tasty pepperoni. I really enjoy the taste of this pizza ifof am not caring about health at all.
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Foodie Expert
I always have these in the frig for my son. He loves them especially the pepperoni ones. He loves them and they are quick and easy to make
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
Foodie Expert
My husband loves these for work lunches. They can be heated quickly and eaten on the run, which is a must for a driver. They are individually wrapped, which is nice. Great flavor from the meats and sauce and a nice thick crust too.
Angella B.
Angella B.
I love this pizza, especially for being frozen pizza! I typically buy the large family sized boxes for my family of 5. It's also easy enough for my kids to pop it in the microwave or in our toaster oven for a quick meal when need be. It tastes good and makes for a quick and easy meal for those busy evenings and for when you just want a pizza but don't want to wait for delivery!
I'm in college and thought this was a perfect snack. They don't take long to make (about 10 minutes) and they're a relatively healthy snack (compared to energy drinks, potato chips, etc.). I usually ate one around 3 or 4, would go to class and work out, then eat dinner around 8 so they sustained me well. Taste wise, they're pretty good for a frozen pizza-- I think Red Baron sausage is the best frozen sausage on pizza
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.
Foodie Expert
OK for the price. A good amount of meat on the pizza. Need to make in the oven for best flavor.
savannah t.
savannah t.
I'm not a super fan of the dough, because when it's warm it can get a bit sticky, But the actual taste of the pizza is so good! I really like it, it's super fast and easy to make and I feel like my hunger is actually gone and I'm satisfied after eating this Personal pan pizza.