Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#174 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Angel H.
Angel H.

Love it! really didn't have that frozen pizza taste. it honestly tasted pretty fresh. I was truly impressed by how well it was. a for sure repurchase .
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Listowel, Ontario

These taste good. I buy them when I know we're busy and will need quick lunch or dinner. They aren't very expensive and taste better than mini pizzas.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Roswell, GA

Love me some Red Baron pizzas! Very good flavor, love their pizza sauce. Reasonably priced compared to some of the bigger names that taste no better
Rachael  M.
Rachael M.

Sherry m.
Sherry m.
Saint Peters, MO

We love the size of this pizza. It makes a great lunch and afternoon snack! The meat is a great combination and they put lots of meat on the pizza!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Tucson, AZ

LOVE having these single personal pan pizzas on hand for whenever a snack attack hits. I recommend them for easy of cooking and also a tasty snack.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Knightdale, NC

I love that I can pop this in a toaster oven at work. It take really good and doesn't have that cardboard taste. I love that its the perfect size.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Clinton, TN

I take this pizzas to work with me a lot and always love them! The cheese to sauce to crust ration is perfect. They are very cost efficient, also.
Staci M.
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN

I always prefer making my own pizza fresh, but Red Baron is always one of my top choices when I purchase frozen. Good amount of sauce and cheese.
Cintia R.
Cintia R.
Salem, OR

Sometimes when I come home from school and work I'm so tired to cook. This pizza helps when I want to eat something quick but with a side salad.

Join Now