Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#121 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Taniyra R.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte, NC

I love this pizza too it is the best pizza i like to eat when i come home from work and yea i get pretty full from it from 2-3 hours or so cause i eat really slow
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD

These pizzas are a go-to snack in my house. Pop one if when we get home from work and school and we are held over until dinner. Great flavor and lots of toppings!
Nadia R.
Nadia R.
San Antonio, TX

The personal sized pizzas are so convenient when in a hurry, they take no longer than 15 minutes to cook in a microwave and taste just as good as any frozen pizza
Christina B.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC

My husband loves these for nights he has to fend for himself or make something quickly before going somewhere. Not as fresh tasting as some of the others.
Angel H.
Angel H.

Love it! really didn't have that frozen pizza taste. it honestly tasted pretty fresh. I was truly impressed by how well it was. a for sure repurchase .
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH

This is my number one favorite brand of frozen pizza. It is always fresh, tasty and delicious. It can be a little pricey but it is absolutely worth it.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Tucson, AZ

LOVE having these single personal pan pizzas on hand for whenever a snack attack hits. I recommend them for easy of cooking and also a tasty snack.
Sherry m.
Sherry m.
Saint Peters, MO

We love the size of this pizza. It makes a great lunch and afternoon snack! The meat is a great combination and they put lots of meat on the pizza!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Clinton, TN

I take this pizzas to work with me a lot and always love them! The cheese to sauce to crust ration is perfect. They are very cost efficient, also.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Knightdale, NC

I love that I can pop this in a toaster oven at work. It take really good and doesn't have that cardboard taste. I love that its the perfect size.