Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#156 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Jan. 11, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Meat Trio Personal Pan Pizza 10.29 oz; 291 g
Love picking this up when they are on sale and having them on hand for my boys who love pizza. I suauly get plain or extra cheese
Dara A.
Dara A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I think this pizza is delicious. However sometimes it taste a little salty. Its important to make sure how long its in the oven.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Provo, UT
Allows for several different meals or snacks. Pizza is easy to make and tastes delicious. Amount of toppings is very satisfying.
Krista H.
Krista H.
I liked them. However they weren't my favorite. They seemed a little dry. Maybe more sauce or cheese would have made it better.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
I like to keep a couple of these on hand for the evenings when I don't feel like putting a lot of effort into cooking dinner.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
These are so good that one isn't enough! The cheese is gooey, the sauce is perfect not too sweet, and not too spicy either.
Allisyn G.
Allisyn G.
Port Huron, MI
I love how crispy it is and the meat is still pretty fresh. If I didn't already eat so much pizza I would be eating this.
Gardenia J.
Gardenia J.
Jasper, IN
One of the best tasting pizzas ever to be created in the frozen section. I would recommend it to anyone who likes pizza.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Inez, KY
Did not like this brand at all just not for me too thin crusted for me I prefer to buy a pizza rather that store bought
Susie C.
Susie C.
Naples, FL
The singles are perfect for a quick small bite! Love Red Baron pizza, I love the singles for lunch with a small salad.