Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Love the singles for days when I don't need to make a whole pizza. keeps from wasting food.
Renee C.
Always a staple in our household for a quick lunch or supper. Not healthy but tastes good.
Carlena  B.
Ashland, KY
Absolutely delicious! These are the perfect size for lunch. High quality at a great price!
Amy F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love Red Baron singles! They are the perfect size for a snack when I get home from work.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Love to take these for lunch when I forget to meal prep or I need a cheat day! So good!
Janita T.
Jersey City, NJ
We had this for dinner last night. It is a perfect for family fun night.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I'm a sucker for cheap food and pizza is like one of my absolute favorites so you know i've trying them all. Red barron is super cheap and easy to make. I usually pick these ones over the other brands just because you get a good amount of food for a low price.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Love the personal pan pizza's. they taste great and helps from wasting a whole pizza when i dont feel like eating a whole one. i love how the crust becomes really crispy and the cheese and sauce taste great!
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
These personal pan size pizza's are perfect for when it is just me doing dinner for myself. Easy, convenient and delicious. Not my favorite brand, but I do enjoy them.
Kristen C.
Evans
These are delicious. They're great for when you're eating lunch alone but don't want a sandwich. Fairly quick to make and I'm a crust person so I love how it's like there crust in (almost) every bite of these.