Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Crystal G.
Houston , Tx
They are easy to cook and taste like you just got them from a restaurant. The price you pay for a quick delicious meal is great! The cheese is good and melts perfectly. It's really filling!
sayber c.
Kalamazoo, MI
Red baron pizza is OK I would only buy it for a snack. but to eat as a dinner. my boyfriend and I usually get it if we are very hungry and have nothing else to drink
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD
These pizzas are a go-to snack in my house. Pop one if when we get home from work and school and we are held over until dinner. Great flavor and lots of toppings!
Camille O.
So great when I need something easy just for me for dinner. Definitely prevents me from eating too much and doesn't make me feel too guilty when I'm having a pizza craving.
Paige O.
If you're looking for a guilty pleasure microwavable pizza then you should buy these! They taste phenomenal; they do make you feel guilty afterwards but if you've had a bad day or have an amazing metabolism then you should buy this.
Nadia R.
San Antonio, TX
The personal sized pizzas are so convenient when in a hurry, they take no longer than 15 minutes to cook in a microwave and taste just as good as any frozen pizza
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
I really love these personal pan pizzas! They are great for quick bites that can either be a quick meal or a stand-alone snack. They crisp up perfectly in the oven.
Crystal G.
Decatur, GA
Red Baron products have a taste all their own which makes them very refreshing. Not only does the crust taste home made and the meats seasoned to perfection; these pizzas are just very convenient.
Stephannie L.
Los Angeles, CA
When you finally a frozen pizza you don't want it to taste like the plastic wrap.. You want it to taste like fresh baked pizza! That is why I buy Red Baron only. Its very yummy and delicious.
chase l.
Victoria, TX
Quick easy snack that actually taste good, and is filling. It is also a good price for what you're getting compared to other pizza snacks that are over priced for what the serving is.