Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#145 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
P C Beach, FL

This pizza is perfect for the kids, when we are on the go. As a military mom I am sometimes on my own for months at a time and these are so convenient. Delish and affordable.
Camille O.
Camille O.

So great when I need something easy just for me for dinner. Definitely prevents me from eating too much and doesn't make me feel too guilty when I'm having a pizza craving.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere, FL

These personal pan size pizza's are perfect for when it is just me doing dinner for myself. Easy, convenient and delicious. Not my favorite brand, but I do enjoy them.
sayber c.
sayber c.
Kalamazoo, MI

Red baron pizza is OK I would only buy it for a snack. but to eat as a dinner. my boyfriend and I usually get it if we are very hungry and have nothing else to drink
Kissa H.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS

I really love these personal pan pizzas! They are great for quick bites that can either be a quick meal or a stand-alone snack. They crisp up perfectly in the oven.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL

These are okay. we won't buy them again. i don't like the sauce or the crust and no matter how long i cook them they're still soft in the middle instead of crunchy
Nadia R.
Nadia R.
San Antonio, TX

The personal sized pizzas are so convenient when in a hurry, they take no longer than 15 minutes to cook in a microwave and taste just as good as any frozen pizza
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD

These pizzas are a go-to snack in my house. Pop one if when we get home from work and school and we are held over until dinner. Great flavor and lots of toppings!
Taniyra R.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte, NC

I love this pizza too it is the best pizza i like to eat when i come home from work and yea i get pretty full from it from 2-3 hours or so cause i eat really slow
Tara C.
Tara C.
Columbus, OH

My kids love these pizzas! All kids really love pizza but the singles are just the right size and my boys feel like "big kids" getting a pizza all their own!

Join Now