Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#156 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Staci M.
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN
I always prefer making my own pizza fresh, but Red Baron is always one of my top choices when I purchase frozen. Good amount of sauce and cheese.
Cintia R.
Cintia R.
Salem, OR
Sometimes when I come home from school and work I'm so tired to cook. This pizza helps when I want to eat something quick but with a side salad.
Andras G.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
Red Baron pizzas have the best crust. The personal pan pizzas are easy to prepare. In my opinion they are the best microwave pizzas available.
jayla m.
jayla m.
This pizza is very amazing. Depending on the way you cook the pizza it would be better than pizza huy or papa johns pizza collabed together.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Goshen , NY
My husband loves pizza and these are his favorite go to's when he is short on time or has to bring lunch. They are tasty and come out good !
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Love these for a snack or lunch you just pop them in the microwave and eat them. They taste great and are quick and easy great for kids to.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
S Milwaukee , WI
I make these all the time. Super easy to make and the crust gets really crispy with the cheese on it. I will definitely buy them again.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
These are the best or the worse frozen pizzas. They are a great price though! I take them to work for lunch sometimes. Pretty tasty!!
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL
I know I shouldn't be eating this, but I really wanted pizza and this is soooo good. Great ration of cheese, crust and meat. Love it
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Jan. 11, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Meat Trio Personal Pan Pizza 10.29 oz; 291 g
Love picking this up when they are on sale and having them on hand for my boys who love pizza. I suauly get plain or extra cheese