Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#145 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Stephannie L.
Stephannie L.
Los Angeles, CA

When you finally a frozen pizza you don't want it to taste like the plastic wrap.. You want it to taste like fresh baked pizza! That is why I buy Red Baron only. Its very yummy and delicious.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Houston , Tx

They are easy to cook and taste like you just got them from a restaurant. The price you pay for a quick delicious meal is great! The cheese is good and melts perfectly. It's really filling!
chase l.
chase l.
Victoria, TX

Quick easy snack that actually taste good, and is filling. It is also a good price for what you're getting compared to other pizza snacks that are over priced for what the serving is.
Marlene  G.
Marlene G.
Visalia , Ca

It's a pretty good pizza and definitely a favorite ib my toddler daughters list. She's a big picky eater, but when it comes to thus pizza, she will almost finish the whole thing.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ

I love pizza and Red Baron is one of my fav brands. Love the individual sizes great for a quick lunch at work when I don't have a chance to prep lunch and wanna break my diet.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
P C Beach, FL

This pizza is perfect for the kids, when we are on the go. As a military mom I am sometimes on my own for months at a time and these are so convenient. Delish and affordable.
Camille O.
Camille O.

So great when I need something easy just for me for dinner. Definitely prevents me from eating too much and doesn't make me feel too guilty when I'm having a pizza craving.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere, FL

These personal pan size pizza's are perfect for when it is just me doing dinner for myself. Easy, convenient and delicious. Not my favorite brand, but I do enjoy them.
sayber c.
sayber c.
Kalamazoo, MI

Red baron pizza is OK I would only buy it for a snack. but to eat as a dinner. my boyfriend and I usually get it if we are very hungry and have nothing else to drink
Kissa H.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS

I really love these personal pan pizzas! They are great for quick bites that can either be a quick meal or a stand-alone snack. They crisp up perfectly in the oven.

Join Now