Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#174 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Robin K.
Robin K.

I used to buy the Meat trio Red Baron Singles Personal Pan Pizza Box when I worked late night shift. Quick, easy, and ready in moments. When you have a 45 minute lunch, these are kind of perfect.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Detroit

The kids I baby'sit love these little pizzas , and they are so easy to just pop in the oven for them. I think they are disgusting, but they are great for a baby'sitter to make for your children!
Stephannie L.
Stephannie L.
Los Angeles, CA

When you finally a frozen pizza you don't want it to taste like the plastic wrap.. You want it to taste like fresh baked pizza! That is why I buy Red Baron only. Its very yummy and delicious.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Houston , Tx

They are easy to cook and taste like you just got them from a restaurant. The price you pay for a quick delicious meal is great! The cheese is good and melts perfectly. It's really filling!
chase l.
chase l.
Victoria, TX

Quick easy snack that actually taste good, and is filling. It is also a good price for what you're getting compared to other pizza snacks that are over priced for what the serving is.
Marlene  G.
Marlene G.
Visalia , Ca

It's a pretty good pizza and definitely a favorite ib my toddler daughters list. She's a big picky eater, but when it comes to thus pizza, she will almost finish the whole thing.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ

I love pizza and Red Baron is one of my fav brands. Love the individual sizes great for a quick lunch at work when I don't have a chance to prep lunch and wanna break my diet.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
P C Beach, FL

This pizza is perfect for the kids, when we are on the go. As a military mom I am sometimes on my own for months at a time and these are so convenient. Delish and affordable.
Camille O.
Camille O.

So great when I need something easy just for me for dinner. Definitely prevents me from eating too much and doesn't make me feel too guilty when I'm having a pizza craving.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere, FL

These personal pan size pizza's are perfect for when it is just me doing dinner for myself. Easy, convenient and delicious. Not my favorite brand, but I do enjoy them.

Join Now