Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Cynthia C.
This is my favorite brand of pizza to get. I always make it in either the oven or toaster oven so the crust will come out crunchy, I notice if I make it in the microwave after a few minutes it gets chewy.
Lori R.
SAINT JOSEPH, MO
Great to keep in freezer for snacks or for kids meals. We are a busy family and this a staple in our freezer. Some nights it is our meal. Great for kids to cook themselves when they are on their own.
Erika A.
These taste differently than the regular sized pizzas do. I was highly disappointed in them and actually didn't even want to eat it when I tried it. I wouldn't (and haven't since) purchase it again.
Cleopatra M.
Fairfield, CT
These are a great snack food. I actually had a party where we bought a bunch and just ate them and everyone was happy. they're a little small- you need like one and a half to fill you up but they're cheap so its all good!
Janelle B.
Love! Love! I am obsess with this pizza. The first time I brought it was cause it was on sale and every since I've been going back. This is the perfect go-to dinner when you don't feel like cooking. I highly recommend
Kelly F.
P C Beach, FL
This pizza is perfect for the kids, when we are on the go. As a military mom I am sometimes on my own for months at a time and these are so convenient. Delish and affordable.
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ
I love pizza and Red Baron is one of my fav brands. Love the individual sizes great for a quick lunch at work when I don't have a chance to prep lunch and wanna break my diet.
Robin K.
I used to buy the Meat trio Red Baron Singles Personal Pan Pizza Box when I worked late night shift. Quick, easy, and ready in moments. When you have a 45 minute lunch, these are kind of perfect.
Emily M.
Detroit
The kids I baby'sit love these little pizzas , and they are so easy to just pop in the oven for them. I think they are disgusting, but they are great for a baby'sitter to make for your children!
Samantha Z.
Laurens, SC
My family loves these pizzas. I love the prices. This is my daughters favorite brand of frozen pizza. Also its my husbands. We always buy the plain cheese pizza and add our own toppings to frozen pizza, but this brands toppings are so good we don't have to.