Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Gabi T.
Gabi T.
Webster, NY
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza, but I don't mind eating this one. It's lot great, but it's good for frozen pizza.
Olga S.
Olga S.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
Tried this pizza few times, it's very tasty . It has a nice crust, quality ingredients , easy to cook and enjoy
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
The meat trio is not really that good in my opinion. I thought it would be a lot better but I was disappointed.
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.
Love these personal pan pizza easy to make and super delicious they are my husbands absolute favorite pizza.
krystal w.
krystal w.
Hardyville, KY
I love red baron pizza.....................................................................................
Gabriela  G.
Gabriela G.
These are delicious! best frozen pizza ever! Definitely worthy of 5 stars! The pizza just feels so warm!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Foodie Expert
These are extremely delicious, though not the healthiest choice! I used to eat them in college a lot!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
Its a really good pizza. Perfect for an easy meal and one was great for me who cannot eat too much
Makala W.
Makala W.
Paris, TX
This pizza is so easy to make and so good !!!! It's also very well priced . It's not outrageous !
BJ B.
BJ B.
Vandalia, OH
This is a pretty good tasting pizza. I eat these when I'm in a rush or need a quick bite to eat