Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Photos (3)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
These are so good that one isn't enough! The cheese is gooey, the sauce is perfect not too sweet, and not too spicy either.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Inez, KY
Did not like this brand at all just not for me too thin crusted for me I prefer to buy a pizza rather that store bought
Gabi T.
Gabi T.
Webster, NY
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza, but I don't mind eating this one. It's lot great, but it's good for frozen pizza.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
The meat trio is not really that good in my opinion. I thought it would be a lot better but I was disappointed.
Olga S.
Olga S.
roseville, CA
Tried this pizza few times, it's very tasty . It has a nice crust, quality ingredients , easy to cook and enjoy
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
Red Baron is probably the only brand of frozen pizza that I actually enjoy. It cooks nicely and tastes great.
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.
Love these personal pan pizza easy to make and super delicious they are my husbands absolute favorite pizza.
krystal w.
krystal w.
Hardyville, KY
I love red baron pizza.....................................................................................
Gabriela  G.
Gabriela G.
These are delicious! best frozen pizza ever! Definitely worthy of 5 stars! The pizza just feels so warm!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Vermillion, KS
These are super yummy and convenient for busy nights when I don't have time to cook dinner. Love them!