Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Clinton, TN
I take this pizzas to work with me a lot and always love them! The cheese to sauce to crust ration is perfect. They are very cost efficient, also.
Staci M.
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN
I always prefer making my own pizza fresh, but Red Baron is always one of my top choices when I purchase frozen. Good amount of sauce and cheese.
Cintia R.
Cintia R.
Salem, OR
Sometimes when I come home from school and work I'm so tired to cook. This pizza helps when I want to eat something quick but with a side salad.
Andras G.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
Red Baron pizzas have the best crust. The personal pan pizzas are easy to prepare. In my opinion they are the best microwave pizzas available.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Goshen , NY
My husband loves pizza and these are his favorite go to's when he is short on time or has to bring lunch. They are tasty and come out good !
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
These are the best or the worse frozen pizzas. They are a great price though! I take them to work for lunch sometimes. Pretty tasty!!
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Foodie Expert
Love picking this up when they are on sale and having them on hand for my boys who love pizza. I suauly get plain or extra cheese
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
Foodie Expert
I like to keep a couple of these on hand for the evenings when I don't feel like putting a lot of effort into cooking dinner.
Ivana G.
Ivana G.
Foodie Expert
These are so good that one isn't enough! The cheese is gooey, the sauce is perfect not too sweet, and not too spicy either.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Inez, KY
Did not like this brand at all just not for me too thin crusted for me I prefer to buy a pizza rather that store bought