Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Angella B.
I love this pizza, especially for being frozen pizza! I typically buy the large family sized boxes for my family of 5. It's also easy enough for my kids to pop it in the microwave or in our toaster oven for a quick meal when need be. It tastes good and makes for a quick and easy meal for those busy evenings and for when you just want a pizza but don't want to wait for delivery!
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Love the personal pan pizza's. they taste great and helps from wasting a whole pizza when i dont feel like eating a whole one. i love how the crust becomes really crispy and the cheese and sauce taste great!
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
These are my go to on a budget pizzas, I like having them in my freezer for those days I crave pizza or my kids need a quick dinner but something that's fun! I like having the option to just pop something in the microwave or toaster oven real quick!
I'm in college and thought this was a perfect snack. They don't take long to make (about 10 minutes) and they're a relatively healthy snack (compared to energy drinks, potato chips, etc.). I usually ate one around 3 or 4, would go to class and work out, then eat dinner around 8 so they sustained me well. Taste wise, they're pretty good for a frozen pizza-- I think Red Baron sausage is the best frozen sausage on pizza
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
I grew up on Red Baron pizza & it's still to this day my favorite as it never tastes like a typical frozen pizza. All the ingredients are very flavorful & cook together well. I buy the singles for my 3-year-old, they're the perfect size for him!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
These are great for if you're home by yourself and don't want to put in a lot of effort for dinner. I personally have used bob the microwave and the oven to cook them and both ways turned out well. I love the different meats that come on them and the fact that they're just he right size
savannah t.
I'm not a super fan of the dough, because when it's warm it can get a bit sticky, But the actual taste of the pizza is so good! I really like it, it's super fast and easy to make and I feel like my hunger is actually gone and I'm satisfied after eating this Personal pan pizza.
Kimberly A.
Stopover , KY
Red Baron is such a great brand of pizza. During the summer it is such an easy lunch to make for my child. Not only for my kids but for me and my husband as well. Great price and easy to fix. Love them.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
These personal pan size pizza's are perfect for when it is just me doing dinner for myself. Easy, convenient and delicious. Not my favorite brand, but I do enjoy them.
Liz H.
I usually don't do frozen meals, but there are times when I just need something to eat. This is pretty good and I don't feel awful after. I love pizza and wish it was healthy. But in a pinch, this satisfies.