Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#153 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Janelle B.
Janelle B.

Love! Love! I am obsess with this pizza. The first time I brought it was cause it was on sale and every since I've been going back. This is the perfect go-to dinner when you don't feel like cooking. I highly recommend
Liz H.
Liz H.

I usually don't do frozen meals, but there are times when I just need something to eat. This is pretty good and I don't feel awful after. I love pizza and wish it was healthy. But in a pinch, this satisfies.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

This is my favorite brand of pizza to get. I always make it in either the oven or toaster oven so the crust will come out crunchy, I notice if I make it in the microwave after a few minutes it gets chewy.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Stopover , KY

Red Baron is such a great brand of pizza. During the summer it is such an easy lunch to make for my child. Not only for my kids but for me and my husband as well. Great price and easy to fix. Love them.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Saint Joseph, MO

Great to keep in freezer for snacks or for kids meals. We are a busy family and this a staple in our freezer. Some nights it is our meal. Great for kids to cook themselves when they are on their own.
Erika A.
Erika A.

These taste differently than the regular sized pizzas do. I was highly disappointed in them and actually didn't even want to eat it when I tried it. I wouldn't (and haven't since) purchase it again.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Decatur, GA

Red Baron products have a taste all their own which makes them very refreshing. Not only does the crust taste home made and the meats seasoned to perfection; these pizzas are just very convenient.
Robin K.
Robin K.

I used to buy the Meat trio Red Baron Singles Personal Pan Pizza Box when I worked late night shift. Quick, easy, and ready in moments. When you have a 45 minute lunch, these are kind of perfect.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Detroit

The kids I baby'sit love these little pizzas , and they are so easy to just pop in the oven for them. I think they are disgusting, but they are great for a baby'sitter to make for your children!
Stephannie L.
Stephannie L.
Los Angeles, CA

When you finally a frozen pizza you don't want it to taste like the plastic wrap.. You want it to taste like fresh baked pizza! That is why I buy Red Baron only. Its very yummy and delicious.

Join Now