Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#145 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Paige O.
Paige O.

If you're looking for a guilty pleasure microwavable pizza then you should buy these! They taste phenomenal; they do make you feel guilty afterwards but if you've had a bad day or have an amazing metabolism then you should buy this.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH

My husband loves these for work lunches. They can be heated quickly and eaten on the run, which is a must for a driver. They are individually wrapped, which is nice. Great flavor from the meats and sauce and a nice thick crust too.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR

I first found out about the personal pizzas about 5 months ago, now I can't keep them in the house. I love them, they are great for taking to lunch, or just something to eat when you aren't in the mood to cook a big dinner.
Cleopatra M.
Cleopatra M.
Fairfield, CT

These are a great snack food. I actually had a party where we bought a bunch and just ate them and everyone was happy. they're a little small- you need like one and a half to fill you up but they're cheap so its all good!
Janelle B.
Janelle B.

Love! Love! I am obsess with this pizza. The first time I brought it was cause it was on sale and every since I've been going back. This is the perfect go-to dinner when you don't feel like cooking. I highly recommend
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD

Love the personal pan pizza's. they taste great and helps from wasting a whole pizza when i dont feel like eating a whole one. i love how the crust becomes really crispy and the cheese and sauce taste great!
Liz H.
Liz H.

I usually don't do frozen meals, but there are times when I just need something to eat. This is pretty good and I don't feel awful after. I love pizza and wish it was healthy. But in a pinch, this satisfies.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

This is my favorite brand of pizza to get. I always make it in either the oven or toaster oven so the crust will come out crunchy, I notice if I make it in the microwave after a few minutes it gets chewy.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Saint Joseph, MO

Great to keep in freezer for snacks or for kids meals. We are a busy family and this a staple in our freezer. Some nights it is our meal. Great for kids to cook themselves when they are on their own.
Erika A.
Erika A.

These taste differently than the regular sized pizzas do. I was highly disappointed in them and actually didn't even want to eat it when I tried it. I wouldn't (and haven't since) purchase it again.

Join Now