Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#156 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Stephannie L.
Stephannie L.
Los Angeles, CA
When you finally a frozen pizza you don't want it to taste like the plastic wrap.. You want it to taste like fresh baked pizza! That is why I buy Red Baron only. Its very yummy and delicious.
Camille O.
Camille O.
So great when I need something easy just for me for dinner. Definitely prevents me from eating too much and doesn't make me feel too guilty when I'm having a pizza craving.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL
Nov. 2, 2016, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Meat Trio Personal Pan Pizza 10.29 oz; 291 g
These personal pan size pizza's are perfect for when it is just me doing dinner for myself. Easy, convenient and delicious. Not my favorite brand, but I do enjoy them.
Kissa H.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
I really love these personal pan pizzas! They are great for quick bites that can either be a quick meal or a stand-alone snack. They crisp up perfectly in the oven.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
These are okay. we won't buy them again. i don't like the sauce or the crust and no matter how long i cook them they're still soft in the middle instead of crunchy
Angel H.
Angel H.
Love it! really didn't have that frozen pizza taste. it honestly tasted pretty fresh. I was truly impressed by how well it was. a for sure repurchase .
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH
Nov. 30, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Meat Trio Personal Pan Pizza 10.29 oz; 291 g
This is my number one favorite brand of frozen pizza. It is always fresh, tasty and delicious. It can be a little pricey but it is absolutely worth it.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Knightdale, NC
I love that I can pop this in a toaster oven at work. It take really good and doesn't have that cardboard taste. I love that its the perfect size.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Clinton, TN
I take this pizzas to work with me a lot and always love them! The cheese to sauce to crust ration is perfect. They are very cost efficient, also.
Staci M.
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN
I always prefer making my own pizza fresh, but Red Baron is always one of my top choices when I purchase frozen. Good amount of sauce and cheese.