Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Staci M.
La Vergne, TN
I always prefer making my own pizza fresh, but Red Baron is always one of my top choices when I purchase frozen. Good amount of sauce and cheese.
Cintia R.
Salem, OR
Sometimes when I come home from school and work I'm so tired to cook. This pizza helps when I want to eat something quick but with a side salad.
Nichole C.
Goshen , NY
My husband loves pizza and these are his favorite go to's when he is short on time or has to bring lunch. They are tasty and come out good !
Diane L.
Boise, ID
These are the best or the worse frozen pizzas. They are a great price though! I take them to work for lunch sometimes. Pretty tasty!!
Loriann M.
Love picking this up when they are on sale and having them on hand for my boys who love pizza. I suauly get plain or extra cheese
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
I like to keep a couple of these on hand for the evenings when I don't feel like putting a lot of effort into cooking dinner.
Ivana G.
These are so good that one isn't enough! The cheese is gooey, the sauce is perfect not too sweet, and not too spicy either.
Melissa J.
Inez, KY
Did not like this brand at all just not for me too thin crusted for me I prefer to buy a pizza rather that store bought
Gabi T.
Webster, NY
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza, but I don't mind eating this one. It's lot great, but it's good for frozen pizza.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
The meat trio is not really that good in my opinion. I thought it would be a lot better but I was disappointed.