Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#123 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX

The best snack for my kiddos! So fast and easy to pop in the oven and ready Inca reasonable amount of time! My kids love this!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I love these pizzas because they taste great even if you cook them in the microwave. They're perfect if you're picky and in a hurry.
Rachael  M.
Rachael M.

Love me some Red Baron pizzas! Very good flavor, love their pizza sauce. Reasonably priced compared to some of the bigger names that taste no better
Kysa P.
Kysa P.
Centralia, MO

These Lil bad boys are the best, if your just cooking enough for one person. Its like having your own personal pizza.
brittany w.
brittany w.

I like to take these to work with me sometimes. They are pretty easy to prepare and they get the job done.
Jackie p.
Jackie p.

Buy this brand for my son he enjoys the great taste of the sauce and cheese great bread as well
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA

LOVE THE SINGLES. great for a snack or a light meal. very tasty and never disappoints at all
Nikole H.
Nikole H.
Barberton, OH

Theses are sooo good! I would recommend these to anyone! They are even good in the microwave!
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Roswell, GA

Ben U.
Ben U.

my girlfriend bought this one time because she didnt feel like going out so we bought this and made this at home