Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

BJ B.
Vandalia, OH
This is a pretty good tasting pizza. I eat these when I'm in a rush or need a quick bite to eat
Amy F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love Red Baron singles! They are the perfect size for a snack when I get home from work.
Kysa P.
Centralia, MO
These Lil bad boys are the best, if your just cooking enough for one person. Its like having your own personal pizza.
Melissa J.
Inez, KY
Did not like this brand at all just not for me too thin crusted for me I prefer to buy a pizza rather that store bought
Janita T.
Jersey City, NJ
We had this for dinner last night. It is a perfect for family fun night.
Ivana G.
Foodie Expert
These are so good that one isn't enough! The cheese is gooey, the sauce is perfect not too sweet, and not too spicy either.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
Its a really good pizza. Perfect for an easy meal and one was great for me who cannot eat too much
Cintia R.
Salem, OR
Sometimes when I come home from school and work I'm so tired to cook. This pizza helps when I want to eat something quick but with a side salad.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Foodie Expert
These are extremely delicious, though not the healthiest choice! I used to eat them in college a lot!
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ
I love pizza and Red Baron is one of my fav brands. Love the individual sizes great for a quick lunch at work when I don't have a chance to prep lunch and wanna break my diet.