Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#152 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Kacie A.
Kacie A.
Sherwood, Or
These are the perfect personal pizzas. They are packed with toppings and a perfect seeing for one!
jessica l.
jessica l.
Sanger, TX
Love love love this brand of pizza. I love when they go on sale! Even my little picky eater will eat these.
Leighanne T.
Leighanne T.
Virginia Bch, VA
These always take me back to my elementary school days. I feel like they have gotten wayyyy better though
Trista I.
Trista I.
The single pizzas are a quick snack on the go and also part of a great dinner when in a rush.
Yamila A.
Yamila A.
Love it delicious! exactly prefect amount of cheese sauce and meat is so delicious
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
LOVE THE SINGLES. great for a snack or a light meal. very tasty and never disappoints at all
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bronx , NY
Loved it. Have no complaints. Loved the sauce too. Quick and easy meal. Good proportion too
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Newburgh, NY
The crust is gross but the meat is good. Wish there was more meat, literally got 3 pieces of each.
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
We tried this pizza and love it, we bought it at least 4 times and still love the item.
marah  g.
marah g.
Grand Haven, MI
Love the pizza! very delicious and makes my mouth water.. the pepperoni taste amazing.