Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Melissa B.
Red Baron has one of the best tasting sauces and is a great value. This pizza bakes very well.
Morgan K.
Lisle, IL
This pizza was Ok.. I'm not sure I'll purchase it again. Very mediocre compared to other brands
KAREN P.
Northport, AL
Great pizza!!!!! Good for my husband and my kids lunches. Easy to pop in a microwave any where
BJ B.
Vandalia, OH
This is a pretty good tasting pizza. I eat these when I'm in a rush or need a quick bite to eat
jackiie07 p.
Buy this brand for my son he enjoys the great taste of the sauce and cheese great bread as well
Duncan O.
Avon, CT
Great Stuff , It's delicious> my kids love them, they eat them all the time
Def will buy again
Tracina  V.
Elk Grove, CA
Loved how tasty these were. Kids loved them and was super easy for them to make for themselves.
Nikki  N.
OK for the price. A good amount of meat on the pizza. Need to make in the oven for best flavor.
Marine A.
I love this brand to buy pizza at the store. It comes out nice, soft, well done and delicious.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love love love this pizza brand! Absolutely my favorite hands down has a really good taste