Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Karen A.
Bakersfield
Perfect for a quick snack ! always comes in handy ! especially when unexpected visitors show up !
Felicity M.
One I get for busy days ot fast easy and taste great my family loves it and im sure yur will too
Kyrstin R.
Dallas, NC
I LOVE red baron pizza it is definitely one of my fav pizza brands! It's cheap and fast to cook!
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV
Red barometer has great flavored pizzas. The crust bakes nicely and the meat trio Pizza is great.
Juztin D.
Groveland, FL
Best pizza you'll ever eat like ever in your life its very good best pizza ever I loved it so much
Yadira R.
Great flavor and great size really fills you up.. it cooks very well and fasf.. I would recommend
Jennifer P.
Kingsville, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the Red Baron brand, the flavored are always so yummy and tasty! great snack for the kids
Duncan O.
Avon, CT
Great Stuff , It's delicious> my kids love them, they eat them all the time
Def will buy again
Melissa B.
Red Baron has one of the best tasting sauces and is a great value. This pizza bakes very well.
Morgan K.
Lisle, IL
This pizza was Ok.. I'm not sure I'll purchase it again. Very mediocre compared to other brands