Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#153 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Trista I.
Trista I.

The single pizzas are a quick snack on the go and also part of a great dinner when in a rush.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Woodstock, GA

My kids love these singles! they are easy to make and clean up and loved by my whole family!!
JOI W.
JOI W.

As far as frozen pizza goes, this is the only one I actually like. If you like thicker crust
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA

LOVE THE SINGLES. great for a snack or a light meal. very tasty and never disappoints at all
Angie R.
Angie R.
West Paducah, KY

These are the perfect sizes for one person or a kid, they taste awesome and are easy to cook
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love love love this pizza brand! Absolutely my favorite hands down has a really good taste
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Guthrie, OK

Love the singles for days when I don't need to make a whole pizza. keeps from wasting food.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Union City, NJ

Loved it. Have no complaints. Loved the sauce too. Quick and easy meal. Good proportion too
Sonja F.
Sonja F.
Palmdale, CA

Really not that great. It is a frozen pizza. It is edible. Doesn't taste well but is cheap.
Renee C.
Renee C.

Always a staple in our household for a quick lunch or supper. Not healthy but tastes good.

Join Now