Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#145 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
KAREN P.
KAREN P.
Northport, AL

Great pizza!!!!! Good for my husband and my kids lunches. Easy to pop in a microwave any where
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Woodstock, GA

My kids love these singles! they are easy to make and clean up and loved by my whole family!!
Trista I.
Trista I.

The single pizzas are a quick snack on the go and also part of a great dinner when in a rush.
Nikole H.
Nikole H.
Barberton, OH

Theses are sooo good! I would recommend these to anyone! They are even good in the microwave!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA

LOVE THE SINGLES. great for a snack or a light meal. very tasty and never disappoints at all
Angie R.
Angie R.
West Paducah, KY

These are the perfect sizes for one person or a kid, they taste awesome and are easy to cook
JOI W.
JOI W.

As far as frozen pizza goes, this is the only one I actually like. If you like thicker crust
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love love love this pizza brand! Absolutely my favorite hands down has a really good taste
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bronx, Ny

Loved it. Have no complaints. Loved the sauce too. Quick and easy meal. Good proportion too
Bailey H.
Bailey H.

This pizza is average for taste. They are priced a little high however the size is perfect.

Join Now