Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#145 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Marine A.
Marine A.

I love this brand to buy pizza at the store. It comes out nice, soft, well done and delicious.
Trista I.
Trista I.

The single pizzas are a quick snack on the go and also part of a great dinner when in a rush.
Nikole H.
Nikole H.
Barberton, OH

Theses are sooo good! I would recommend these to anyone! They are even good in the microwave!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Woodstock, GA

My kids love these singles! they are easy to make and clean up and loved by my whole family!!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA

LOVE THE SINGLES. great for a snack or a light meal. very tasty and never disappoints at all
Angie R.
Angie R.
West Paducah, KY

These are the perfect sizes for one person or a kid, they taste awesome and are easy to cook
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love love love this pizza brand! Absolutely my favorite hands down has a really good taste
JOI W.
JOI W.

As far as frozen pizza goes, this is the only one I actually like. If you like thicker crust
Sonja F.
Sonja F.
Palmdale, CA

Really not that great. It is a frozen pizza. It is edible. Doesn't taste well but is cheap.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Guthrie, OK

Love the singles for days when I don't need to make a whole pizza. keeps from wasting food.

Join Now