Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#152 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
fresno, CA
Delicious pizza and very soft crust! whenever my kiddos want a slice of pizza we give them this they love it.
Sara  J.
Sara J.
Tempe, AZ
I love getting these when I'm too busy or tired to really make a snack or dinner. My 2 year old loves these.
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH
Was ok for a fast food on my way out the door. Wasn't the best....maybe better on a better day, you know what mean.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Bradford, PA
Hands down the best frozen pizzas on the market. I won't buy any others. I love the crust, flavors and toppings.
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Augusta, GA
This pizza is great and easy to take on the go! They are very filling and I would definitely recommend them!
Ali P.
Ali P.
Le Sueur, MN
These pizzas are the best. The crust is the perfect amount of thickness and it is just the right size for a meal for one person.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Fenton, MI
Great affordable product! crust gets crisp, and the flavor of the pizza is wonderful! everyone in the family loves it!
Yadira R.
Yadira R.
Great flavor and great size really fills you up.. it cooks very well and fasf.. I would recommend
brittany w.
brittany w.
I like to take these to work with me sometimes. They are pretty easy to prepare and they get the job done.
Kyrstin R.
Kyrstin R.
Dallas, NC
I LOVE red baron pizza it is definitely one of my fav pizza brands! It's cheap and fast to cook!