Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#152 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
I have to ignore the ingredients but this is one of my favorite frozen pizzas that isn't organic! Tastes so good, cooks quickly and easily.
Jassmarie H.
Jassmarie H.
Lakeland , Fl
These are perfect for kids for an afternoon snack. My son loves these. There not bad either if you need to grab something quick for work.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Tucson, AZ
LOVE having these single personal pan pizzas on hand for whenever a snack attack hits. I recommend them for easy of cooking and also a tasty snack.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX
The best snack for my kiddos! So fast and easy to pop in the oven and ready Inca reasonable amount of time! My kids love this!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I love these. I think they're the best tasting frozen pizzas. It's not soggy or anything like that. Always my fav to purchase!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I love these pizzas because they taste great even if you cook them in the microwave. They're perfect if you're picky and in a hurry.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Really good pizza! The perfect size to share with another person. Really easy and fast to make, great for dinner or lunch
Rachael  M.
Rachael M.
Love me some Red Baron pizzas! Very good flavor, love their pizza sauce. Reasonably priced compared to some of the bigger names that taste no better
Kysa P.
Kysa P.
Centralia, MO
These Lil bad boys are the best, if your just cooking enough for one person. Its like having your own personal pizza.
Yuri F.
Yuri F.
I love pizza, Pizza day at our home is every Friday so I tasted a few of these. This one is great for lunch any day.