Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#123 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Woodstock, GA

My kids love these singles! they are easy to make and clean up and loved by my whole family!!
Trista I.
Trista I.

The single pizzas are a quick snack on the go and also part of a great dinner when in a rush.
JOI W.
JOI W.

As far as frozen pizza goes, this is the only one I actually like. If you like thicker crust
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love love love this pizza brand! Absolutely my favorite hands down has a really good taste
Angie R.
Angie R.
West Paducah, KY

These are the perfect sizes for one person or a kid, they taste awesome and are easy to cook
Sonja F.
Sonja F.
Palmdale, CA

Really not that great. It is a frozen pizza. It is edible. Doesn't taste well but is cheap.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Guthrie, OK

Love the singles for days when I don't need to make a whole pizza. keeps from wasting food.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bronx, NY

Loved it. Have no complaints. Loved the sauce too. Quick and easy meal. Good proportion too
CRISTINA D.
CRISTINA D.
Reading, PA

Great to take to work. wish they would have a better way to heat up. Delicious and filling
Renee C.
Renee C.

Always a staple in our household for a quick lunch or supper. Not healthy but tastes good.