Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL
I love this pizza! Super cheap and super delicious. It is also easy to bake so it is a win-win in my book!!!!!!
Sara  J.
Tempe, AZ
I love getting these when I'm too busy or tired to really make a snack or dinner. My 2 year old loves these.
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
Delicious pizza and very soft crust! whenever my kiddos want a slice of pizza we give them this they love it.
Lorraine G.
Love these personal pan pizza easy to make and super delicious they are my husbands absolute favorite pizza.
Nicole Z.
Gilbert, AZ
Tasted perfectly fine. Wasn't salty and turned out crispy and good. Fast in microwave and would def buy again
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
Red Baron is probably the only brand of frozen pizza that I actually enjoy. It cooks nicely and tastes great.
Tabatha B.
Augusta, GA
This pizza is great and easy to take on the go! They are very filling and I would definitely recommend them!
Alva S.
Fresno, Ca
Fie a frozen pizza this one tastes pretty good actually. Give it a try you might just end up liking it too.
brittany w.
I like to take these to work with me sometimes. They are pretty easy to prepare and they get the job done.
jessica l.
Sanger, TX
Love love love this brand of pizza. I love when they go on sale! Even my little picky eater will eat these.