Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Mackenzie C.
Roswell, GA
Love me some Red Baron pizzas! Very good flavor, love their pizza sauce. Reasonably priced compared to some of the bigger names that taste no better
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
Delicious pizza and very soft crust! whenever my kiddos want a slice of pizza we give them this they love it.
sayber c.
Kalamazoo, MI
Red baron pizza is OK I would only buy it for a snack. but to eat as a dinner. my boyfriend and I usually get it if we are very hungry and have nothing else to drink
brittany w.
Foodie Expert
I like to take these to work with me sometimes. They are pretty easy to prepare and they get the job done.
Melissa K.
I have to ignore the ingredients but this is one of my favorite frozen pizzas that isn't organic! Tastes so good, cooks quickly and easily.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Foodie Expert
LOVE THE SINGLES. great for a snack or a light meal. very tasty and never disappoints at all
Ashley G.
I love these pizzas because they taste great even if you cook them in the microwave. They're perfect if you're picky and in a hurry.
Nikole H.
Barberton, OH
Theses are sooo good! I would recommend these to anyone! They are even good in the microwave!
Liz H.
Foodie Expert
I usually don't do frozen meals, but there are times when I just need something to eat. This is pretty good and I don't feel awful after. I love pizza and wish it was healthy. But in a pinch, this satisfies.
Yadira R.
Great flavor and great size really fills you up.. it cooks very well and fasf.. I would recommend