Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#145 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Anita G.
Anita G.
Bulan, KY

My kids absolutely love these and there so easy to make. I love the taste and convenient of cooking them
Gabriela  G.
Gabriela G.

These are delicious! best frozen pizza ever! Definitely worthy of 5 stars! The pizza just feels so warm!
christina w.
christina w.
Austell, GA

My boyfriends favorite when he's hungry and wants a quick bite to eat. Super yummy! And quick and easy.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Fresno, CA

Not the best, but its ok, not if you purchase the very simple but the price is also very low this value
Megan O.
Megan O.
Vermillion, KS

These are super yummy and convenient for busy nights when I don't have time to cook dinner. Love them!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME

These are extremely delicious, though not the healthiest choice! I used to eat them in college a lot!
Lex R.
Lex R.
Galt, CA

Red Barron pizza is amazing. The pepperoni is the best in my opinion and the package is pretty good.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO

These are so handy especially for lunch. It's big enough to fill you up. So much flavor in one bite
sherry M.
sherry M.

I didn't care for this cheese pizzas as much as I thought I would. It wasn't very cheesy or tasty.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Memphis, TN

Love this pizza brand it very delicious my kids pic. This brand over any other brand. They love it

Join Now