Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#145 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

Love these personal pan pizza easy to make and super delicious they are my husbands absolute favorite pizza.
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Augusta, GA

This pizza is great and easy to take on the go! They are very filling and I would definitely recommend them!
Sara  J.
Sara J.
Tempe, AZ

I love getting these when I'm too busy or tired to really make a snack or dinner. My 2 year old loves these.
Alva S.
Alva S.
Fresno, Ca

Fie a frozen pizza this one tastes pretty good actually. Give it a try you might just end up liking it too.
krystal w.
krystal w.
Hardyville, KY

I love red baron pizza.....................................................................................
jessica l.
jessica l.
Sanger, TX

Love love love this brand of pizza. I love when they go on sale! Even my little picky eater will eat these.
brittany w.
brittany w.

I like to take these to work with me sometimes. They are pretty easy to prepare and they get the job done.
Leighanne T.
Leighanne T.
Virginia Bch, VA

These always take me back to my elementary school days. I feel like they have gotten wayyyy better though
yesica a.
yesica a.

I don't like frozen pizza !!!!!! That's nasty !!!! Prefiero algo fresco y recien hecho no algo congelado.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Weimar, TX

These taste great and cook fast! The kids love them and it's an easy meal or snack to make after school.

Join Now