Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Kysa P.
Centralia, MO
These Lil bad boys are the best, if your just cooking enough for one person. Its like having your own personal pizza.
Gabi T.
Webster, NY
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza, but I don't mind eating this one. It's lot great, but it's good for frozen pizza.
Yuri F.
I love pizza, Pizza day at our home is every Friday so I tasted a few of these. This one is great for lunch any day.
Awesome G.
This pizza is delicious if you dont feel like cooking and popping it in the oven its so delicious and easy to make
Bert  .
Cambridge, OH
Was ok for a fast food on my way out the door. Wasn't the best....maybe better on a better day, you know what mean.
Tiffany B.
Bradford, PA
Hands down the best frozen pizzas on the market. I won't buy any others. I love the crust, flavors and toppings.
Carla B.
I really do like these. I take them to work for my lunch. They are so handy to take and don;t take long to make.
Ben U.
my girlfriend bought this one time because she didnt feel like going out so we bought this and made this at home
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL
I love this pizza! Super cheap and super delicious. It is also easy to bake so it is a win-win in my book!!!!!!
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
The meat trio is not really that good in my opinion. I thought it would be a lot better but I was disappointed.