Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Allisyn G.
Allisyn G.
Port Huron, MI
I love how crispy it is and the meat is still pretty fresh. If I didn't already eat so much pizza I would be eating this.
jayla m.
jayla m.
This pizza is very amazing. Depending on the way you cook the pizza it would be better than pizza huy or papa johns pizza collabed together.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
fresno, CA
Delicious pizza and very soft crust! whenever my kiddos want a slice of pizza we give them this they love it.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Love these for a snack or lunch you just pop them in the microwave and eat them. They taste great and are quick and easy great for kids to.
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Baden, PA
I like these and easy to cook for my family and my toddler loves pizza so this is a win!
Rose B.
Rose B.
Provo, UT
Foodie Expert
Allows for several different meals or snacks. Pizza is easy to make and tastes delicious. Amount of toppings is very satisfying.
Sara  J.
Sara J.
Tempe, AZ
I love getting these when I'm too busy or tired to really make a snack or dinner. My 2 year old loves these.
Susie C.
Susie C.
Naples, FL
The singles are perfect for a quick small bite! Love Red Baron pizza, I love the singles for lunch with a small salad.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Fort Worth, TX
That pizza is the best! I love it so much and it's so cheap! When I'm hungry but don't have much money I will just pick one of those up
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH
Was ok for a fast food on my way out the door. Wasn't the best....maybe better on a better day, you know what mean.