Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Tanya R.
Baden, PA
I like these and easy to cook for my family and my toddler loves pizza so this is a win!
Lindsey S.
Love these for a snack or lunch you just pop them in the microwave and eat them. They taste great and are quick and easy great for kids to.
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
Delicious pizza and very soft crust! whenever my kiddos want a slice of pizza we give them this they love it.
Rose B.
Provo, UT
Allows for several different meals or snacks. Pizza is easy to make and tastes delicious. Amount of toppings is very satisfying.
Sara  J.
Tempe, AZ
I love getting these when I'm too busy or tired to really make a snack or dinner. My 2 year old loves these.
Susie C.
Naples, FL
The singles are perfect for a quick small bite! Love Red Baron pizza, I love the singles for lunch with a small salad.
Bert  .
Cambridge, OH
Was ok for a fast food on my way out the door. Wasn't the best....maybe better on a better day, you know what mean.
Allison G.
Fort Worth, TX
That pizza is the best! I love it so much and it's so cheap! When I'm hungry but don't have much money I will just pick one of those up
Anita G.
Bulan, KY
My kids absolutely love these and there so easy to make. I love the taste and convenient of cooking them
Tiffany B.
Bradford, PA
Hands down the best frozen pizzas on the market. I won't buy any others. I love the crust, flavors and toppings.