Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#156 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Tara C.
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
My kids love these pizzas! All kids really love pizza but the singles are just the right size and my boys feel like "big kids" getting a pizza all their own!
Lori R.
Lori R.
Saint Joseph, MO
Great to keep in freezer for snacks or for kids meals. We are a busy family and this a staple in our freezer. Some nights it is our meal. Great for kids to cook themselves when they are on their own.
Paige O.
Paige O.
If you're looking for a guilty pleasure microwavable pizza then you should buy these! They taste phenomenal; they do make you feel guilty afterwards but if you've had a bad day or have an amazing metabolism then you should buy this.
Camille O.
Camille O.
So great when I need something easy just for me for dinner. Definitely prevents me from eating too much and doesn't make me feel too guilty when I'm having a pizza craving.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
My husband loves these for nights he has to fend for himself or make something quickly before going somewhere. Not as fresh tasting as some of the others.
Nadia R.
Nadia R.
San Antonio, TX
The personal sized pizzas are so convenient when in a hurry, they take no longer than 15 minutes to cook in a microwave and taste just as good as any frozen pizza
Awesome G.
Awesome G.
June 4, 2017, 11:23 a.m.
Review for: Meat Trio Personal Pan Pizza 10.29 oz; 291 g
This pizza is delicious if you dont feel like cooking and popping it in the oven its so delicious and easy to make
chase l.
chase l.
Victoria, TX
Quick easy snack that actually taste good, and is filling. It is also a good price for what you're getting compared to other pizza snacks that are over priced for what the serving is.
Marlene  G.
Marlene G.
Visalia , Ca
It's a pretty good pizza and definitely a favorite ib my toddler daughters list. She's a big picky eater, but when it comes to thus pizza, she will almost finish the whole thing.
Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.
Red Baron pan pizza is really good plus super easy to make! i love adding other ingredients to it. Tastes better than my local pizzeria!