Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#145 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Ben U.
Ben U.

my girlfriend bought this one time because she didnt feel like going out so we bought this and made this at home
Carla B.
Carla B.

I really do like these. I take them to work for my lunch. They are so handy to take and don;t take long to make.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Bradford, PA

Hands down the best frozen pizzas on the market. I won't buy any others. I love the crust, flavors and toppings.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL

I love this pizza! Super cheap and super delicious. It is also easy to bake so it is a win-win in my book!!!!!!
Olga S.
Olga S.
Roseville, CA

Tried this pizza few times, it's very tasty . It has a nice crust, quality ingredients , easy to cook and enjoy
Morgan A.
Morgan A.

Great product for the price. We like to purchase these for the kids sleepovers. Cheap and feeds a lot of people
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA

The meat trio is not really that good in my opinion. I thought it would be a lot better but I was disappointed.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Gilbert, AZ

Tasted perfectly fine. Wasn't salty and turned out crispy and good. Fast in microwave and would def buy again
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO

Red Baron is probably the only brand of frozen pizza that I actually enjoy. It cooks nicely and tastes great.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA

Delicious pizza and very soft crust! whenever my kiddos want a slice of pizza we give them this they love it.

Join Now