Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#174 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA

The meat trio is not really that good in my opinion. I thought it would be a lot better but I was disappointed.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO

Red Baron is probably the only brand of frozen pizza that I actually enjoy. It cooks nicely and tastes great.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA

Delicious pizza and very soft crust! whenever my kiddos want a slice of pizza we give them this they love it.
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Augusta, GA

This pizza is great and easy to take on the go! They are very filling and I would definitely recommend them!
Sara  J.
Sara J.
Tempe, AZ

I love getting these when I'm too busy or tired to really make a snack or dinner. My 2 year old loves these.
Alva S.
Alva S.
Fresno, Ca

Fie a frozen pizza this one tastes pretty good actually. Give it a try you might just end up liking it too.
krystal w.
krystal w.
Hardyville, KY

I love red baron pizza.....................................................................................
jessica l.
jessica l.
Sanger, TX

Love love love this brand of pizza. I love when they go on sale! Even my little picky eater will eat these.
brittany w.
brittany w.

I like to take these to work with me sometimes. They are pretty easy to prepare and they get the job done.
Leighanne T.
Leighanne T.
Virginia Bch, VA

These always take me back to my elementary school days. I feel like they have gotten wayyyy better though

Join Now