Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#156 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
June 6, 2017, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Meat Trio Personal Pan Pizza 10.29 oz; 291 g
I personally love Red Baron pizza they are easy to make. It doesn't get to grease despite having very tasty pepperoni. I really enjoy the taste of this pizza ifof am not caring about health at all.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn , NY
March 31, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Meat Trio Personal Pan Pizza 10.29 oz; 291 g
I always have these in the frig for my son. He loves them especially the pepperoni ones. He loves them and they are quick and easy to make
I'm in college and thought this was a perfect snack. They don't take long to make (about 10 minutes) and they're a relatively healthy snack (compared to energy drinks, potato chips, etc.). I usually ate one around 3 or 4, would go to class and work out, then eat dinner around 8 so they sustained me well. Taste wise, they're pretty good for a frozen pizza-- I think Red Baron sausage is the best frozen sausage on pizza
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.
Feb. 21, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Meat Trio Personal Pan Pizza 10.29 oz; 291 g
OK for the price. A good amount of meat on the pizza. Need to make in the oven for best flavor.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
Feb. 16, 2017, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: Meat Trio Personal Pan Pizza 10.29 oz; 291 g
This pizza is my favorite! The flavor and quality is amazing ! I recommended this to everyone I know who is a pizza lover!
Amorette M.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Feb. 17, 2017, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: Meat Trio Personal Pan Pizza 10.29 oz; 291 g
One of my favorite frozen pizza brands! Very good. Crust is buttery and perfect. Not too hard or soft.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
This is my favorite brand of pizza to get. I always make it in either the oven or toaster oven so the crust will come out crunchy, I notice if I make it in the microwave after a few minutes it gets chewy.
Liz H.
Liz H.
I usually don't do frozen meals, but there are times when I just need something to eat. This is pretty good and I don't feel awful after. I love pizza and wish it was healthy. But in a pinch, this satisfies.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Foodie Expert
March 23, 2017, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: Meat Trio Personal Pan Pizza 10.29 oz; 291 g
I love these! Pizza is so great and I use these when I need a quick meal. They are very easy to prepare!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
April 20, 2017, 4:29 a.m.
Review for: Meat Trio Personal Pan Pizza 10.29 oz; 291 g
Easy enough for the teens to make for lunches. One prefers this one but the other two prefer Pepperoni.