Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#145 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Susie C.
Susie C.
Naples, FL

The singles are perfect for a quick small bite! Love Red Baron pizza, I love the singles for lunch with a small salad.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Fenton, MI

Great affordable product! crust gets crisp, and the flavor of the pizza is wonderful! everyone in the family loves it!
Kysa P.
Kysa P.
Centralia, MO

These Lil bad boys are the best, if your just cooking enough for one person. Its like having your own personal pizza.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Princeton, IN

These are great for heating up in the microwave at work. Be careful though. The sausage likes to try to run away. :P
Yuri F.
Yuri F.

I love pizza, Pizza day at our home is every Friday so I tasted a few of these. This one is great for lunch any day.
Gabi T.
Gabi T.
Webster, NY

I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza, but I don't mind eating this one. It's lot great, but it's good for frozen pizza.
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH

Was ok for a fast food on my way out the door. Wasn't the best....maybe better on a better day, you know what mean.
Ben U.
Ben U.

my girlfriend bought this one time because she didnt feel like going out so we bought this and made this at home
Carla B.
Carla B.

I really do like these. I take them to work for my lunch. They are so handy to take and don;t take long to make.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Bradford, PA

Hands down the best frozen pizzas on the market. I won't buy any others. I love the crust, flavors and toppings.

Join Now