Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Buy on Target*
Jassmarie H.
Jassmarie H.
Lakeland , Fl
These are perfect for kids for an afternoon snack. My son loves these. There not bad either if you need to grab something quick for work.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX
The best snack for my kiddos! So fast and easy to pop in the oven and ready Inca reasonable amount of time! My kids love this!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these. I think they're the best tasting frozen pizzas. It's not soggy or anything like that. Always my fav to purchase!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I love these pizzas because they taste great even if you cook them in the microwave. They're perfect if you're picky and in a hurry.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Really good pizza! The perfect size to share with another person. Really easy and fast to make, great for dinner or lunch
Rachael  M.
Rachael M.
Love me some Red Baron pizzas! Very good flavor, love their pizza sauce. Reasonably priced compared to some of the bigger names that taste no better
Dara A.
Dara A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I think this pizza is delicious. However sometimes it taste a little salty. Its important to make sure how long its in the oven.
Kysa P.
Kysa P.
Centralia, MO
These Lil bad boys are the best, if your just cooking enough for one person. Its like having your own personal pizza.
Krista H.
Krista H.
I liked them. However they weren't my favorite. They seemed a little dry. Maybe more sauce or cheese would have made it better.
Sherry m.
Sherry m.
Saint Peters, MO
We love the size of this pizza. It makes a great lunch and afternoon snack! The meat is a great combination and they put lots of meat on the pizza!