Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This pizza is my favorite! The flavor and quality is amazing ! I recommended this to everyone I know who is a pizza lover!
Nancy T.
My family and I really love this brand, especially when we have guests over and we have nothing ready to host them with!
Gardenia J.
Jasper, IN
One of the best tasting pizzas ever to be created in the frozen section. I would recommend it to anyone who likes pizza.
Allisyn G.
Port Huron, MI
I love how crispy it is and the meat is still pretty fresh. If I didn't already eat so much pizza I would be eating this.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Really good pizza! The perfect size to share with another person. Really easy and fast to make, great for dinner or lunch
Melissa J.
Inez, KY
Did not like this brand at all just not for me too thin crusted for me I prefer to buy a pizza rather that store bought
Logan V.
Fenton, MI
Great affordable product! crust gets crisp, and the flavor of the pizza is wonderful! everyone in the family loves it!
Krystal C.
Raceland, La
Really good nice size easy and quick to make good for kids sleep overs or nights with friends. Good crust and topings.
Susie C.
Naples, FL
The singles are perfect for a quick small bite! Love Red Baron pizza, I love the singles for lunch with a small salad.
Rebecca W.
Princeton, IN
These are great for heating up in the microwave at work. Be careful though. The sausage likes to try to run away. :P