Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#123 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Anita G.
Anita G.
Bulan, KY

My kids absolutely love these and there so easy to make. I love the taste and convenient of cooking them
Hailey H.
Hailey H.

I love these! Pizza is so great and I use these when I need a quick meal. They are very easy to prepare!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Fresno, CA

Not the best, but its ok, not if you purchase the very simple but the price is also very low this value
christina w.
christina w.
Austell, GA

My boyfriends favorite when he's hungry and wants a quick bite to eat. Super yummy! And quick and easy.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.

Easy enough for the teens to make for lunches. One prefers this one but the other two prefer Pepperoni.
Amorette M.
Amorette M.
Visalia, CA

One of my favorite frozen pizza brands! Very good. Crust is buttery and perfect. Not too hard or soft.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Vermillion, KS

These are super yummy and convenient for busy nights when I don't have time to cook dinner. Love them!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME

These are extremely delicious, though not the healthiest choice! I used to eat them in college a lot!
Lex R.
Lex R.
Galt, CA

Red Barron pizza is amazing. The pepperoni is the best in my opinion and the package is pretty good.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN

Its a really good pizza. Perfect for an easy meal and one was great for me who cannot eat too much