Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#117 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
jessica l.
jessica l.
Sanger, TX

Love love love this brand of pizza. I love when they go on sale! Even my little picky eater will eat these.
Alva S.
Alva S.
Fresno, Ca

Fie a frozen pizza this one tastes pretty good actually. Give it a try you might just end up liking it too.
krystal w.
krystal w.
Hardyville, KY

I love red baron pizza.....................................................................................
brittany w.
brittany w.

I like to take these to work with me sometimes. They are pretty easy to prepare and they get the job done.
yesica a.
yesica a.

I don't like frozen pizza !!!!!! That's nasty !!!! Prefiero algo fresco y recien hecho no algo congelado.
Leighanne T.
Leighanne T.
Virginia Bch, VA

These always take me back to my elementary school days. I feel like they have gotten wayyyy better though
Gabriela  G.
Gabriela G.

These are delicious! best frozen pizza ever! Definitely worthy of 5 stars! The pizza just feels so warm!
Anita G.
Anita G.
Bulan, KY

My kids absolutely love these and there so easy to make. I love the taste and convenient of cooking them
Julie P.
Julie P.
Weimar, TX

These taste great and cook fast! The kids love them and it's an easy meal or snack to make after school.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.

I love these! Pizza is so great and I use these when I need a quick meal. They are very easy to prepare!

Join Now