Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Dara A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I think this pizza is delicious. However sometimes it taste a little salty. Its important to make sure how long its in the oven.
Sherry m.
Saint Peters, MO
We love the size of this pizza. It makes a great lunch and afternoon snack! The meat is a great combination and they put lots of meat on the pizza!
Krista H.
I liked them. However they weren't my favorite. They seemed a little dry. Maybe more sauce or cheese would have made it better.
Kysa P.
Centralia, MO
These Lil bad boys are the best, if your just cooking enough for one person. Its like having your own personal pizza.
Yuri F.
I love pizza, Pizza day at our home is every Friday so I tasted a few of these. This one is great for lunch any day.
Marine A.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand to buy pizza at the store. It comes out nice, soft, well done and delicious.
Angie R.
West Paducah, KY
These are the perfect sizes for one person or a kid, they taste awesome and are easy to cook
Allisyn G.
Port Huron, MI
I love how crispy it is and the meat is still pretty fresh. If I didn't already eat so much pizza I would be eating this.
jayla m.
This pizza is very amazing. Depending on the way you cook the pizza it would be better than pizza huy or papa johns pizza collabed together.
Tanya R.
Baden, PA
I like these and easy to cook for my family and my toddler loves pizza so this is a win!