Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT

I'm a sucker for cheap food and pizza is like one of my absolute favorites so you know i've trying them all. Red barron is super cheap and easy to make. I usually pick these ones over the other brands just because you get a good amount of food for a low price.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
Red Baron is my least favorite frozen pizza brand. It's not as good as others like DiGiorno in terms of both quality and taste. I may purchase this if it's on sale but overall, not so much. I prefer other brands than this one. Might buy it once in a blue moon.
Christian G.
Whew best pizza ever in the frozen department. Not healthy obviously. My wife and I always get them every week because it's so delicious simple to make in microwave. Recommend to everyone.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I cooked my Red Baron Singles Personal Pan Pizza in the microwave and low and behold (surprise surprise) it came out soggy and unedible. I don't know why I keep buying these frozen, microwaveable pizza's! Lol! Something is wrong with me! I will not buy this again. I would not recommend this product.
Courtney W.
I love the Personal Pizzas from Red Baron. Its the perfect size for when its just me and I don't really feel like cooking. I love the taste and the texture. My favorite is the Sausage and the seasoning they put on it. I think this is one of the best frozen pizza brands out there.
Caitlin H.
Des Moines , IA
I love the red baron brand and i really enjoy having these personal pizzas around I think they are so convenient when you want a meal but dont want an entire pizza just laying around. And they can be made and reheated at work which is a big bonus to me!
JaKayla K.
Red barons has the best pizza ever! I am so serious they are really really really delicious you will love them. I highly recommend this to all of my pizza lovers. I am a pizza lover myself. You'll honestly love it as soon you bite into it.
Angella B.
I love this pizza, especially for being frozen pizza! I typically buy the large family sized boxes for my family of 5. It's also easy enough for my kids to pop it in the microwave or in our toaster oven for a quick meal when need be. It tastes good and makes for a quick and easy meal for those busy evenings and for when you just want a pizza but don't want to wait for delivery!
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
My husband loves these for work lunches. They can be heated quickly and eaten on the run, which is a must for a driver. They are individually wrapped, which is nice. Great flavor from the meats and sauce and a nice thick crust too.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Love the personal pan pizza's. they taste great and helps from wasting a whole pizza when i dont feel like eating a whole one. i love how the crust becomes really crispy and the cheese and sauce taste great!