Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#117 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
I'm in college and thought this was a perfect snack. They don't take long to make (about 10 minutes) and they're a relatively healthy snack (compared to energy drinks, potato chips, etc.). I usually ate one around 3 or 4, would go to class and work out, then eat dinner around 8 so they sustained me well. Taste wise, they're pretty good for a frozen pizza-- I think Red Baron sausage is the best frozen sausage on pizza
Angella B.
Angella B.

I love this pizza, especially for being frozen pizza! I typically buy the large family sized boxes for my family of 5. It's also easy enough for my kids to pop it in the microwave or in our toaster oven for a quick meal when need be. It tastes good and makes for a quick and easy meal for those busy evenings and for when you just want a pizza but don't want to wait for delivery!
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA

These are great for if you're home by yourself and don't want to put in a lot of effort for dinner. I personally have used bob the microwave and the oven to cook them and both ways turned out well. I love the different meats that come on them and the fact that they're just he right size
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

I love the Personal Pizzas from Red Baron. Its the perfect size for when its just me and I don't really feel like cooking. I love the taste and the texture. My favorite is the Sausage and the seasoning they put on it. I think this is one of the best frozen pizza brands out there.
savannah t.
savannah t.

I'm not a super fan of the dough, because when it's warm it can get a bit sticky, But the actual taste of the pizza is so good! I really like it, it's super fast and easy to make and I feel like my hunger is actually gone and I'm satisfied after eating this Personal pan pizza.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL

Red Baron is my least favorite frozen pizza brand. It's not as good as others like DiGiorno in terms of both quality and taste. I may purchase this if it's on sale but overall, not so much. I prefer other brands than this one. Might buy it once in a blue moon.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Laurens, SC

My family loves these pizzas. I love the prices. This is my daughters favorite brand of frozen pizza. Also its my husbands. We always buy the plain cheese pizza and add our own toppings to frozen pizza, but this brands toppings are so good we don't have to.
Paige O.
Paige O.

If you're looking for a guilty pleasure microwavable pizza then you should buy these! They taste phenomenal; they do make you feel guilty afterwards but if you've had a bad day or have an amazing metabolism then you should buy this.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH

My husband loves these for work lunches. They can be heated quickly and eaten on the run, which is a must for a driver. They are individually wrapped, which is nice. Great flavor from the meats and sauce and a nice thick crust too.
Cleopatra M.
Cleopatra M.
Fairfield , CT

These are a great snack food. I actually had a party where we bought a bunch and just ate them and everyone was happy. they're a little small- you need like one and a half to fill you up but they're cheap so its all good!

Join Now