Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
These are great for if you're home by yourself and don't want to put in a lot of effort for dinner. I personally have used bob the microwave and the oven to cook them and both ways turned out well. I love the different meats that come on them and the fact that they're just he right size
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Foodie Expert
I love the Personal Pizzas from Red Baron. Its the perfect size for when its just me and I don't really feel like cooking. I love the taste and the texture. My favorite is the Sausage and the seasoning they put on it. I think this is one of the best frozen pizza brands out there.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
Red Baron is my least favorite frozen pizza brand. It's not as good as others like DiGiorno in terms of both quality and taste. I may purchase this if it's on sale but overall, not so much. I prefer other brands than this one. Might buy it once in a blue moon.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Stopover , KY
Red Baron is such a great brand of pizza. During the summer it is such an easy lunch to make for my child. Not only for my kids but for me and my husband as well. Great price and easy to fix. Love them.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Decatur, GA
Red Baron products have a taste all their own which makes them very refreshing. Not only does the crust taste home made and the meats seasoned to perfection; these pizzas are just very convenient.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL
Foodie Expert
These personal pan size pizza's are perfect for when it is just me doing dinner for myself. Easy, convenient and delicious. Not my favorite brand, but I do enjoy them.
Kissa H.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
I really love these personal pan pizzas! They are great for quick bites that can either be a quick meal or a stand-alone snack. They crisp up perfectly in the oven.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
These are okay. we won't buy them again. i don't like the sauce or the crust and no matter how long i cook them they're still soft in the middle instead of crunchy
Angel H.
Angel H.
Foodie Expert
Love it! really didn't have that frozen pizza taste. it honestly tasted pretty fresh. I was truly impressed by how well it was. a for sure repurchase .
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Cleveland
Foodie Expert
This is my number one favorite brand of frozen pizza. It is always fresh, tasty and delicious. It can be a little pricey but it is absolutely worth it.