BY RED BARON

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Michelle S.
Red Baron frozen pizza is my favorite brand of frozen pizza. I lIke the thin crust or the original  crust or the brick oven crust..well I like them all. I haven't found a Red Baron pizza I didn't like. I always have some Red Baron in the freezer (or the oven).
Erika L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is definitely my go to for frozen pizza! I wish that they were a little bit more affordable but maybe that's just giant eagle . Highly recommend to anybody that's also a pizza lover
Janelle C.
Highland, IN
These are good for when I make something my picky son won't eat I make him his own little pizza and he thinks it's so cool and it's tasty enough. I buy them only when on sale. They heat up quick and have enough crunch but also not to hard so it still has a dough crust
Helen J.
Portland, OR
The pizza from this brand is the cheapest at of all other frozen pizza brands. This brand has a variety of different option, but the peporoni one is usually what I go with from this brand or the cheese one. The crust is uasually thin but the taste is still pretty good.
Angel M.
Chester, SC
This is our family's go to frozen pizza. Not only is it at least half the price but we all think it tastes so much better than any other brand we've tried. Just the right amount of sauce and toppings.
Lesmi M.
Super delicious and always hits the spot. I load up when they're on sale and they're great for a snack and super convenient with them being microwaveable.
Amber M.
Lafayette, IN
Perfect for fast lunch. I throw these in my purse when I'm running late for work. My kids also love they can just pop it in microwave and heat it up.
Jessica E.
Duncannon, PA
Absolutely my go-to for frozen pizza. I love Red Baron pizza and it's quality for such a great price. You can't beat the taste!
Heather J.
This dough! What more needs to be said. This is a great buy four family game night. Or some time alone! Pizza, pizza, pizza!
Niambi W.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love these pizzas! They are so delicious and affordable. I love buying these, and they have good packaging.