Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#135 in Frozen Pizza
Mozzarella, Cheddar, Provolone & Parmesan.
Photo (1)
kathryn w.
kathryn w.
My family and i are always eating pizza and burgers ,but most weekend nights we eat pizza .We often eat this kind of pizza its easy,nice, and convenient. i would recommend everyone to try this brand of pizza .the cheese is one of my favorites ,and its good if you have picky eaters (i am very detailed about what goes on my plate as well.)
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
As far as frozen pizza goes, I think that Red Baron is a solid brand overall. This is a nice sized pizza and perfect for one person. I like the crust and the sauce and feel like there's a fair amount of cheese. These are nice to keep in the freezer for those days when you don't feel like cooking for yourself.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Nov. 4, 2016, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: Pizza 11.58 oz; 328 g
Red Barron pizzas are my favorite frozen pizzas. They almost taste like you got them from a pizzeria. These are good for lunch or dinners. They're really quick and easy to make. They can be a little pricey, nu from time to time you can find coupons for them.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
New Hope, AL
I love the singles life! Well, maybe only for my pizza! I love how convenient it is for my family and especially my older ones when the younger ones want chicken nuggets! It is the perfect snack or even lunch! Convenience wins every single time!
Dave M.
Dave M.
Wantagh, NY
Red Baron pizzas tend to be a cheaper option in the frozen pizza section, so the quality is as expected. Not the most premium ingredients and the seasoning and flavor could be better, but for the price it's tough to beat.
Kirstin U.
Kirstin U.
Great for lunch! Fills you up without feeling like you over ate. Easy to cook in the microwave and still taste as good as in the oven, doesn't lose the crunch of the crust. Toppings are great for a single serve item
Thespoena M.
Thespoena M.
Springdale, AR
We keep these in the freezer for those nights that mom just doesn't feel like cooking or those nights when we are frantically on the go, or those nights when we just want good PIZZA! Love these Red Baron singles
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Glendale , AZ
Jan. 20, 2017, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: Pizza 11.58 oz; 328 g
Red Baron pizza is a great easy weekend lunch or fast dinner for my kids. It is easy to prepare and no clean up. My kids love this frozen pizza and we buy it all the time. I would recommend this to others.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Very easy to cook, and they have a good flavor and blend of spices. Even in the microwave they came out good. Even though they are personal size pizzas, I find one isn't filling enough though.
Payton A.
Payton A.
Hurley, WI
My family always get Red Baron frozen pizzas and they are by far my favorite! I love the 4 cheese pizza but I love all their other types as well! They are the perfect lunch or dinner!
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
Can these be microwaved or need to be cooked in the oven?