Red Baron® Singles Original Crust Pizza 4 Cheese 11.58 oz Box uploaded by nafia c.

BY RED BARON

Mozzarella, Cheddar, Provolone & Parmesan. see more...

• Can these be microwaved or need to be cooked in the oven?6 Answers
Red Baron® Singles Original Crust Pizza 4 Cheese 11.58 oz Box
  • "They are a perfect size for a lunch or dinner for me and I just really like them for just being frozen pizza. " in 1 review
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Foodie Expert
As far as frozen pizza goes, I think that Red Baron is a solid brand overall. This is a nice sized pizza and perfect for one person. I like the crust and the sauce and feel like there's a fair amount of cheese. These are nice to keep in the freezer for those days when you don't feel like cooking for yourself.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Foodie Expert
Red Barron pizzas are my favorite frozen pizzas. They almost taste like you got them from a pizzeria. These are good for lunch or dinners. They're really quick and easy to make. They can be a little pricey, nu from time to time you can find coupons for them.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
New Hope, AL
Foodie Expert
I love the singles life! Well, maybe only for my pizza! I love how convenient it is for my family and especially my older ones when the younger ones want chicken nuggets! It is the perfect snack or even lunch! Convenience wins every single time!
Thespoena M.
Thespoena M.
Springdale, AR
We keep these in the freezer for those nights that mom just doesn't feel like cooking or those nights when we are frantically on the go, or those nights when we just want good PIZZA! Love these Red Baron singles
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Glendale , AZ
Red Baron pizza is a great easy weekend lunch or fast dinner for my kids. It is easy to prepare and no clean up. My kids love this frozen pizza and we buy it all the time. I would recommend this to others.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Very easy to cook, and they have a good flavor and blend of spices. Even in the microwave they came out good. Even though they are personal size pizzas, I find one isn't filling enough though.
Athina M.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
This is my always grab for late-night dinners when don't take anything out the cheese is delicious it doesn't lack in the cheese department they put a lot on. also very affordable
Halley B.
Halley B.
These are the best frozen pizzas. I wish more locations sold them because they're the only ones I would want to purchase from the store if I don't buy one fresh from a restaurant.
Geraldine M.
Geraldine M.
Dexter, MO
Our family loves Red Baron pizzas. In our opinion they are the best frozen pizzas out there. We love that on busy nights we can make these and get delivery quality pizza.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
While Red Baron pizza is a little more expensive, I always buy it because of the taste. The pizza isn't to saucy and has just the right mixture of flavors for a pizza.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
Can these be microwaved or need to be cooked in the oven?