Red Baron® Singles Original Crust Pizza 4 Cheese 11.58 oz Box uploaded by naf C.

BY RED BARON

Mozzarella, Cheddar, Provolone & Parmesan. see more...

• Can these be microwaved or need to be cooked in the oven?6 Answers
Red Baron® Singles Original Crust Pizza 4 Cheese 11.58 oz Box
  • "They are a perfect size for a lunch or dinner for me and I just really like them for just being frozen pizza. " in 1 review
naf C.
I love this pizza because its not too costly and so easy to make as well. We always buy it and eat it. It's baked at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. That's fast eh? Definitely recommend it. Tried to cut this into a heart, no quite lol. But this Pizza makes my heart happy.
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
I love pizza of ANY kind--Pizza Hut, Papa John's, frozen pizza brands, you name it. This brand is one of my favorite frozen pizzas. It's super easy to prepare, tastes great, and isn't super expensive. I have bought Red Baron pizzas countless times. This cheese one is my fave!
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
Red Baron pizzas are so good! Really, all of the food is good. I don't get this very often anymore, but my parents always have it and I like it. I love the deep dish pizzas, as well as the originals. Its affordable, good and worth not ordering out!
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
Red Baron pizza is a great easy weekend lunch or fast dinner for my kids. It is easy to prepare and no clean up. My kids love this frozen pizza and we buy it all the time. I would recommend this to others.
Madeline J.
Mesa, AZ
I love this pizza. It's the perfect late night snack, great for doing homework or watching TV or just hanging out. I buy this pizza all the time. It's so easy to prepare, it doesn't take too long and it's always good.
Sandra D.
Naples, FL
This is great to pop in the oven and have a quick dinner. I usually prefer pizza places versus at home frozen pizza that is the only downfall. I don't purchase often.
Arin G.
Salina, KS
My favorite pizza to stay home and make! Every time we go grocery shopping, we pick up about 5 of these. Easy and fast to make and they taste like we went out to eat!
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
These are great for the kids when you don't want to cook a big dinner. And every kid likes their pizzas different that's when we use the singles so everyone gets what they want.
Kiana B.
Fremont, NE
I am guilty of eating way too much of this, who am I kidding , you can never eat enough of these, they are so simple to heat up and are ready in a matter of minutes
Kristina S.
As far as frozen pizza goes, I think that Red Baron is a solid brand overall. This is a nice sized pizza and perfect for one person. I like the crust and the sauce and feel like there's a fair amount of cheese. These are nice to keep in the freezer for those days when you don't feel like cooking for yourself.
Eilish F.
Can these be microwaved or need to be cooked in the oven?