Red Baron® Singles Original Crust Pizza 4 Cheese 11.58 oz Box uploaded by naf C.

BY RED BARON

Mozzarella, Cheddar, Provolone & Parmesan. see more...

• Can these be microwaved or need to be cooked in the oven?6 Answers
Red Baron® Singles Original Crust Pizza 4 Cheese 11.58 oz Box
  • "They are a perfect size for a lunch or dinner for me and I just really like them for just being frozen pizza. " in 1 review
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Foodie Expert
As far as frozen pizza goes, I think that Red Baron is a solid brand overall. This is a nice sized pizza and perfect for one person. I like the crust and the sauce and feel like there's a fair amount of cheese. These are nice to keep in the freezer for those days when you don't feel like cooking for yourself.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Foodie Expert
Red Barron pizzas are my favorite frozen pizzas. They almost taste like you got them from a pizzeria. These are good for lunch or dinners. They're really quick and easy to make. They can be a little pricey, nu from time to time you can find coupons for them.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
Red Baron pizza is a great easy weekend lunch or fast dinner for my kids. It is easy to prepare and no clean up. My kids love this frozen pizza and we buy it all the time. I would recommend this to others.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Foodie Expert
Very easy to cook, and they have a good flavor and blend of spices. Even in the microwave they came out good. Even though they are personal size pizzas, I find one isn't filling enough though.
Halley B.
Halley B.
These are the best frozen pizzas. I wish more locations sold them because they're the only ones I would want to purchase from the store if I don't buy one fresh from a restaurant.
Athina M.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
This is my always grab for late-night dinners when don't take anything out the cheese is delicious it doesn't lack in the cheese department they put a lot on. also very affordable
Geraldine M.
Geraldine M.
Dexter, MO
Our family loves Red Baron pizzas. In our opinion they are the best frozen pizzas out there. We love that on busy nights we can make these and get delivery quality pizza.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
While Red Baron pizza is a little more expensive, I always buy it because of the taste. The pizza isn't to saucy and has just the right mixture of flavors for a pizza.
Arin G.
Arin G.
Salina, KS
My favorite pizza to stay home and make! Every time we go grocery shopping, we pick up about 5 of these. Easy and fast to make and they taste like we went out to eat!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Really good. Plus itz cheezy. The price for what i paid was ok. Not great. A little expensive forme. If i had the option To purchase agian i would but use coupons.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
Can these be microwaved or need to be cooked in the oven?