Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON #100 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Susanna S.
Pfafftown, NC
Great! These bake up quick (20 minutes in a toaster oven), bake up crispy, and the sauce is good, which is always iffy on frozen pizzas. We like to have a few on hand for when we need a quick meal.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
These are quick and very good. I like these but I don't like frozen pizzas. They're inexpensive and tasty.
Logann P.
I am not a big fan of these. I do like the other Red Baron pizzas but these get too tough and do not have enough sauce/topping ratio to the bread. They are alright. Good company but this one is a flop in my books
Jasmine H.
Akron, OH
LOVE THESE!!! ESPECAILLY IN THE OVEN THEY GET SO CRISP AND CRUNCHY!! IM HUNGRY NOW JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM LOL... BUT THEY ARE ONE OF MY FAV FRENCH BREAD PIZZAS OUT THERE!!!
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
I never really liked pizza, but when I have to I eat these cause they taste so amazing! There a must have. There super easy to make for any age , and there super quick !
T B.
I love these! I buy them all the time! I prefer the flatbread style over the regular pizza when it comes to frozen pizzas. They cook quick and taste great! The crust is nice and crunchy and the cheese melts nicely on top with the pepperonis. Highly recommend you try!
Jalintin S.
4046 hazelwood Baton Rouge, LA
This is the best I buy it all the time it so delicious and you can cook in the microwave which is a bonus because I'm lazy
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT

I'm a sucker for cheap food and pizza is like one of my absolute favorites so you know i've trying them all. Red barron is super cheap and easy to make. I usually pick these ones over the other brands just because you get a good amount of food for a low price.
Alma S.
Stockton, CA
This pizza is sooo delicious i love warming it up in the oven super crunchy and yummy !
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
I love these Red Baron singles! They would serve them when I was still in school and they were by far my favorite! Very cheap and affordable and definitely worth the price. Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves pizza.
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!