Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON #100 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Lauren J.
Swansea, MA
Awful! I purchased these as the french bread pizzas I typically purchase weren't available and they were just horrible. How these things are still being sold is beyond me! I will never make that mistake again.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
This brand is veey good overall. But I think it needs to have a little bit much more of a flavor because it really doesn't have anything.
Brittany B.
This product isn't the worst pizza I've bought but it takes forever to cook that it almost isn't worth it
Rachel K.
Couldn’t wait to try these but either the pepperoni or the sauce was too spicy for me.
Jada G.
Upper Darby, PA
Definitely not my favorite Red Baron product since the french bread just feels too hard and doesn't cook evenly in the oven. The flavors are still there somewhat, but I can't say I'd buy this if I had any other choices in the store. Good for a snack!
Logann P.
I am not a big fan of these. I do like the other Red Baron pizzas but these get too tough and do not have enough sauce/topping ratio to the bread. They are alright. Good company but this one is a flop in my books
Emelly R.
These pizzas are so good! I love that they are made on French bread. These are really good for a quick movie night meal or when you just don't feel like cooking. And they are the perfect size for one person. I love that you can make it for an individual in stead of having to make a whole pizza. 😋
Chelsi L.
Gilroy, CA
Cheap and easy. They taste pretty good. The only thing is if you don't cook them just right they'll either come out too hard to chew, or too soggy.
Brittany M.
Huntington, WV
I bought this a few times for myself then once for my daughter but absolutely not the best. The crust gets WAY to hard to the point you can really only eat the center. The sauce is pretty good but wouldn't buy it unless it's the only thing available.
Brittany N.
Proctorville, OH
My family loves these! Super easy to just put in the oven and eat! The crust gets crispy which I LOVE!
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!