Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON #100 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Taylor A.
These remind me of the pizza boats we use to eat in school. They’re super yummy and the flavor is perfect. I would recommend cooking them a few seconds under the said time, because they can get super crunchy/hard if you microwave them for too long
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Love these crispy pizza ! Great for a quick lunch for myself or even the kids! Very inexpensive but great tasting! I always keep two boxes in the freezer at all times!
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
These flat breads are fantastic, great for a quick meal. I like mine crunchy so I make mine a little longer. Very convenient!!
Jonnay V.
Oh I eat these a lot. Sometimes I don't have the time or feel hungry enough for a whole pizza, and that's why I love these! It's individually sized so it's perfect for one person to enjoy. They taste really good, but sometimes it is a bit pricey. I would say it's worth it though, and I do enjoy the flavor on these and having the option to have something that is the perfect size for my appetite.
Ashley G.
These are very good but kind of pricey. I buy them every now and then but when I do they do not last long! They have the perfect amount of sauce, pepperoni and cheese in every bite! I would recommend these to anyone! My kids and husband also enjoy them!
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
I never really liked pizza, but when I have to I eat these cause they taste so amazing! There a must have. There super easy to make for any age , and there super quick !
T B.
I love these! I buy them all the time! I prefer the flatbread style over the regular pizza when it comes to frozen pizzas. They cook quick and taste great! The crust is nice and crunchy and the cheese melts nicely on top with the pepperonis. Highly recommend you try!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
These are quick and very good. I like these but I don't like frozen pizzas. They're inexpensive and tasty.
Kari H.
Butler, PA
These are my favorite snack. I love pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I love that you can eat a whole half to yourself and not have to put the rest in the fridge for later. It's not the healthiest, but it's easy and delicious.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
These pizzas are so good and the perfect comfort food. They are so flavorful and fresh. I love French bread too so that's what got me at first
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!