Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON #100 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Leslie A.
Hampton, VA
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PIZZA. It is truly my go to quick pizza meal. It is so crispy when I make it in my toaster oven. I could never think of switching to another brand.
madison s.
this product is delicious! I definitely recommend if you are running around and need a quick meal! This is cheap and easy to make! and also comes in different toppings!
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
I LOVE THESE. THEY HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF PEPPERONI ON THEM WITHOUT IT BEING TO MUCH. THEY ARE REALLY GOOD IF YOU MAKE THEM IN THE OVEN. QUICK EASY AND DECENTLY PRICED.
Amanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I'm not sure if it's the nostalgia that makes these taste so good or if it's the sauce but these have been one of my favorite grocery store pizzas to pick up for years.
John D.
Yulee, FL
I have had plenty of french bread pizzas as I just love love love them. Red Baron French Bread Pepperoni pizzas are tied for my favorite.

These are perfect in how the crust and pepperoni cooks up and tastes great.
Heather R.
Gilbert, AZ
Yum! Quick and easy for a busy work day! Working from home means I usually don't stop for lunch but having these in the freezer makes me take enough time to enjoy a french bread pizza!
Nayeli C.
Duenweg, MO
Love these french bread pizzas. They remind me of my childhood. We like to cut them in strips and dip them. I like to dip mine in marinara and my husband likes garlic butter.
Susanna S.
Pfafftown, NC
Great! These bake up quick (20 minutes in a toaster oven), bake up crispy, and the sauce is good, which is always iffy on frozen pizzas. We like to have a few on hand for when we need a quick meal.
Kelly  C.
These are really great when you want an individual sized crispy pizza. I love the French bread ones better than any other ones. Cook up really fast and come out crispy in the oven.
Mika C.
Pizza is great. But this pizza is amazing! I put mine is the toaster-oven and doesn't take long to make! It has just enough pepperoni and is the perfect portion
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!