Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON #33 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
Perfect size to pair with a salad and have a delicious, fast dinner or lunch. I like to start them in the microwave and finish them in the oven so their nice and crispy
sasha w.
Bixby, OK
Someone feom work had one of theses and I had to try one fore myself! I was not disappoint. it is absalutlly delicious! I can eat these every day. the sauce is so good. it is a bit greasy.
Liza A.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't buy much frozen pizza but when I do I always get the Red Baron French Bread pizza, it is so yummy. It also brings me back to being a kid and sometimes that is just what we need.
Josette H.
Lake Worth, FL
I have been eating French toast pizza since I was a kid .my mom would make them from leftover dinner bread lol. These are the the only ones that remind me of my mom's. They are the best
Brittany M.
Huntington, WV
I bought this a few times for myself then once for my daughter but absolutely not the best. The crust gets WAY to hard to the point you can really only eat the center. The sauce is pretty good but wouldn't buy it unless it's the only thing available.
gena b.
These are really good. easy to cook, easy to eat. nice crunch when toasted just right and the sauce is nice with a zesty flavor. great snack for kids and grown ups.
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I love French bread so to make a pizza out of French bread was genius! The outer parts of the bread are so crunchy, yet the center of the bread remains soft! Yum!
Cheryl R.
Great choice when pressed for time and I want a quick and easy meal. Good for picky eaters and a great alternative to a traditional pizza. Love the crispness of the French bread.
Tiffany C.
Good taste, nice seasonings. Bread gets a little hard, almost like a crouton. Overall it's yummy and easy to cook, although the oven is the best way even if it does take longer
Leslie A.
Hampton
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PIZZA. It is truly my go to quick pizza meal. It is so crispy when I make it in my toaster oven. I could never think of switching to another brand.
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!