Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Alexandria D.
San Antonio, TX
Not a big fan of frozen pizza but really enjoy these. They taste best when made in the oven. Surprisingly they come out pretty good in the microwave too. They have a special try that helps them "crisp" up in the microwave.
Chantay G.
Beaverton, OR
This is my husband's favorite. When I go out of town I know I can leave him a couple of these and he won't starve. I really like the taste of their sauce as compared to other frozen brands
Kaitlin V.
Rowland Heights, CA
My guilty pleasure! I just love resulting texture of the bread after baking it in the oven. Has a good crunch, but is also soft... something I have a great appreciation for. These aren't the most glamorous meal you could make for yourself but sometimes they are so satisfying!! At least for me it is..
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
These little pizzas are so delicious!! One easily fills me up. A yummy quick lunch! Nice and crispy with tons of flavor! Regular pepperoni with ranch and sriracha always hits the spot!
Laura J.
Concord, NC
These French Bread pizzas are my favorite item from this brand. Microwaveable and still so yummy I can live with that. So convenient, but oh so delicious is hard to come by but RED BARON has figured that combo out.
Crystal B.
Sumter, SC
Simply addicting. You can easily eat both pizzas in one sitting. Not a huge fan of the regular size pizzas but these are amazing! As well as the Garlic Cheese ones, if you're lucky enough to find them in stock!
Sarah U.
Irvine, KY
If you liked your high school French bread pizza, you are sure to love these! Dip it in ranch or hot sauce, plop down on your sofa, and chow down. These are sure to hit the spot. Netflix and chill, anyone?
Amber W.
Lancaster, KY
These are a great quick meal option! The portions are large so with a salad or side, two people could easily split a single slice. They are ready in six minutes in the oven, and come out crisp and chewy. The toppings are a little sparser than I would like, but we usually add our own anyway.
Liz W.
Topeka, KS
Red Baron French bread pizzas cook very nicely to give a nice crunch in the crust but to have the middle still be soft. They taste amazing and you'd never guess they were frozen.
Helena S.
Love love love these. One of the best french bread pizzas on the market. It makes an easy, quick, and cheap dinner. I seem to always be able to find coupons to help cut the cost.
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!