Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON #33 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Andrea M.
Anaheim, CA
Absolute favorite pizza to have on a lazy night in. It is easy to make and tastes delicious. I have stuck to this brand for awhile because I used to try lot and boy have they been bad. I really like this pepperoni and the french bread style. I will continue to repurchase.
Terri V.
Austin, MN
My son loves these. Easy to prepare.
Great for snack or can make it a meal if paired with salad or side.
Would recommend to others great value for the price and can usually find coupon.
does not compare to other products this is the best. Always keep this on hand.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I love these.They are cheap and go on sale all the time too.They are easy to make and taste great.They can firm up a little too much on the sides if you over cook it as most do.It is a good value and would recommend it.
Lauren g.
Easley, SC
We buy these in bulk every time we go to Sams Club because my husband goes through them like hot cakes! They are the perfect size and they are super flavorful- we absolutely LOVE them!
Jenna R.
Red Baron pizza is pretty good. I usually get it to change up the brand every now and then. I have also had the french bread pizzas an those are really good for a single serve meal. These pizza's are a good size for one person or if you just want a snack
Brianna A.
These are really tasty, but the cooking directions leave a bit to be desired. You either have to follow a semi complicated mix of microwaving and baking or spend 30 minutes baking it alone. They are worth it though, and I usually eat both in one sitting...
Mykela P.
I live in a campus apartment and making one of these for lunch was quick and easy. Plus they tasted #delicious which is always a perk! They were even crispy when you used the crisper tray that came with them.
Jasmine H.
Akron, OH
LOVE THESE!!! ESPECAILLY IN THE OVEN THEY GET SO CRISP AND CRUNCHY!! IM HUNGRY NOW JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM LOL... BUT THEY ARE ONE OF MY FAV FRENCH BREAD PIZZAS OUT THERE!!!
Precious G.
First off I love pizza. But Red Baron is the best frozen pizza ever. I love the simple pepperoni pizza. I just pop it into the microwave for a minute and a half and I enjoy. My sister just went to Sams club and bought me a whole box.
Rhiana M.
American Canyon, CA
My favorite quick lunch. Can be tossed in the toaster oven while you do other things. The crust is really thick and crisp so it's filling. Maybe a little extra cheese would be nice. Also the pepperoni was a sufficient amount.
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!