Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
Very good for a lunch at the office! very filling. Obviously its delicious because its Red Baron. The only complaint I have is that the french bread tends to get pretty hard if you take a while to eat it- so don't get distracted with other things while on your lunch break with these! But other than that they're pretty delicious.
Mackenzie M.
Lakeland, FL
Red Baron is my favorite pizza brand. We choose to get the French bread ones because they are quick and convenient for kids lunches. We put them in the oven. Instead of microwaving them because the oven gives the crust a nice crunch that the microwave just can't achieve. However I think it is great you can microwave them for people who don't have the time to wait on an oven.
Jessica M.
Winston Salem, NC
Delicious! lots of pepperoni and the sauce is neither too sweet or too bitter. the bread is nice and crusty but doesn't tear up my mouth roof. it does get HOT so i gotta wait a bit which i think is the only downfall because this fills me up and warms me up. i cant eat regular pizza now.
Kathryn D.
Storrs, CT
These were a "staple" freezer item for me while I was going through graduate school and even today, I make sure to keep some in the freezer at all times. I generally choose either these or the deep dish pizzas at BJs and stock up. Definitely a nice "comfort" treat when you don't feel like making a full meal and super satisfying.
Michelle M.
Katy, TX
My husband and I love the Red Baron single French Bread Pizzas. We cook ours in our little conventional oven and the pizzas turn out amazing. Not soggy like some pizzas. They are crispy and so delicious!
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
I love these Red Baron singles! They would serve them when I was still in school and they were by far my favorite! Very cheap and affordable and definitely worth the price. Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves pizza.
Jenn V.
My husband picked these up (because I don't normally buy this kind of junk) for his lunches at work. He loves them, so I tried it one day & was pleasantly surprised at the taste; unfortunately, they're full of calories & fat but every once in a while these are ok.
Kelley D.
You can never go wrong with pizza, but this stuff is to die for!!!! I love the French bread pizza. But the best way to eat it I think is by cooking it in the oven it toaster oven. Having it super crispy is the best way to go.
Crystal L.
Red Baron is my favorite frozen pizza. The flavors are always good. Price varies depending on where you go. The only thing is that it can be hard to get these "just right". I always seem to over cook them somehow.
Emelly R.
These pizzas are so good! I love that they are made on French bread. These are really good for a quick movie night meal or when you just don't feel like cooking. And they are the perfect size for one person. I love that you can make it for an individual in stead of having to make a whole pizza. 😋
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!