Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Anareli A.
Perfect size for something quick to eat or to take on the go. It doesn't take too long to cook and is great tasting. There's an equal amount of sauce, cheese, and pepperoni which I like. I like that the pizza sauce isn't sweet tasting.
Kari H.
Butler, PA
These are my favorite snack. I love pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I love that you can eat a whole half to yourself and not have to put the rest in the fridge for later. It's not the healthiest, but it's easy and delicious.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
I never really liked pizza, but when I have to I eat these cause they taste so amazing! There a must have. There super easy to make for any age , and there super quick !
Chandler B.
I absolutely love these things. They taste slightly different from regular pizza, but no complaints here. The sauce is amazing and while I'm not a big fan of pepperoni, I will still eat these! I would definitely them again!
Selene k M.
Not only are the portions more than enough but it taste great. Just pop it in the oven or microwave and it's ready to eat! No cooking or ordering take out. Only downfall is the sodium amount.
Elzanne W.
Asheville, NC
A great late night snack during a movie binge without having to order a pizza that I won't eat all of. Just enough cheese/bread ratio with the perfect amount of pepperoni
Michelle F.
I usually prefer to make my own pizza or get local delivery, but I enjoy French bread pizza as a snack, and it's annoying to make. I used to like the Swanson brand me than Red Baron, but that's changed. The price point is better on Red Baron, and it has great flavor. My only complaint is that it gets too hard sometimes. I've tried a myriad of times and temperatures to bake it at, and many times it comes out dry. The Swanson brand does too, and the fact that I lack a microwave could be part of it. It's something I take into account when purchasing the product though, and most times I don't mind.
Bianca N.
portales, NM
These are definitely an addiction when I am busy working on a project I have worked on and off getting these . I don't think there is anything wrong in using them. I have tried the pepperoni , and the supreme kind . I love the way how easy they are to cook and simple to eat and these definitely fill me up!
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
These are delicious. The sauce is well spiced and tasty, and the bread stays crisp. it has real pepperoni and real cheese, which makes a world of difference. We like to have these on night when no one feels like cooking. Generally, one is a great portion for my mom and I, while my dad is fine with 2. They're the best of the one's available in our local store.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I love this pizza. Even though it isn't a traditional pizza, it is pretty good. It is always good to eat something to break away from that traditional sense. You don't always want a round pizza. I like to eat this type of pizza a lot. It is so good.
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!