Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON #33 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Samantha N.
These are so yummy especially when toasted just right in a toaster oven!! And who doesn't love pizza!?
Brittany N.
Proctorville, OH
My family loves these! Super easy to just put in the oven and eat! The crust gets crispy which I LOVE!
marla t.
Weslaco, TX
When you put in the microwave you still get that crispy of the pizza. It is one of my favorite brands.
PAMELA D.
Los Angeles, CA
My boys like this as well as the cheese version. They heat it up in the toaster oven for a quick snack.
Samytra T.
Killeen, TX
My number one go to when it comes to individual frozen pizza. Whether lunch, dinner or late night snack
Tracy C.
Valley Grove, WV
My kids absolute favorite go to quick snack/food to eat. Comes out of the oven crispy. Nice flavors.
JaLissa T.
Richmond
These are the best snacks . We you are trying cut the carbs a little . These are a great cheat treat
Philippa K.
Sevierville, Tn
I'm a huge fan of pizza and these are great!!! Easy to eat for lunch or if I have to do dinner alone!
Julie R.
Independence, KY
My family and I love this pizza. It has the perfect amount of toppings and comes out nice and crispy,
Laurence D.
For frozen pizza this is definitely one of the best options! Always gets nice and crispy in the oven.
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!