Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON #35 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
These are quick and very good. I like these but I don't like frozen pizzas. They're inexpensive and tasty.
margarita v.
San Antonio , TX
I love this single portions for when you don't have to cook alot and they taste fresh and have a good taste
Martha B.
Seneca, SC
You can't get a better French bread pizza than this. I've been eating this since childhood and I love it!
Jennifer R.
These are packed with flavor! I love taking them to enjoy for lunch at work. Quick, easy, and delicious!
Shauna P.
Fort Worth, TX
Great for either a quick snack, or a simple dinner. Good for kids when they are coming home from school.
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN
This is pretty good for a French bread pizza. It toasts up nicely and the bread is actually pretty good.
Brittany B.
This product isn't the worst pizza I've bought but it takes forever to cook that it almost isn't worth it
Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
Good enough for a finals week snack! I only used the microwave so they'd probably be better in the oven.
Maribel L.
Palmdale, CA
Absolute favorite frozen pizza, hands down. The french bread ones are my favorite. I love the pepperonis!
Ryan P.
San Bruno, CA
These things are heaven. I've tried other kinds but these are always the crunchiest and taste the best.
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!