Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON #100 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
These are so good. The crust is crunchy, flavor is great, and it in and out of the microwave in minutes. No complaints!!
Kimberly S.
Sacramento, CA
These are a great lunch time snack. They heat up quick sing they're full of flavor. I've enjoyed this brand for years. 😊
Kelly M.
Fresno, CA
Quick and easy for when you feel like pizza for one. Much more filling than a tiny 8 inch single serving frozen pizza.
Kelly D.
Love these red baron singles french bread pizzas, terrible for you but delicious. quick and easy, get nice and crispy!
Kristen F.
Galloway, OH
My boys love these and I think they are better than Stouffers. We buy these often and they are a quick and easy snack.
Kiana A.
Cincinnati, OH
This taste good. It is at a cheap price. It is easy to cook, and can be found at just about any grocery store.
Savannah H.
Easley, SC
Love this brand!! Quick and easy to make in oven or microwave! Sauce isn't too spicy and the cheese melts just right.
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
This one of the food that I would LIVE off of in college a still do. It's a great size for a person and it's PIZZA!!
Tonya T.
ASHBURN, VA
Maybe I just love pizza but these are delicious! Easy for a snack or even a quick dinner meal when you're in a rush.
Jenny N.
Roy, WA
This pizza tastes sooo good!! My kids all love it and so do my boyfriend and i. We buy these almost every week haha
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!