Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Nikki N.
Yettem, CA
Great for a quick and easy dinner or lunch. Super yummy and convenient. Just the right amount of sauce and pepperoni in each bite.
Keri R.
Jasper, AL
These are tasty, easy, great little lunches or snacks. Easy enough for older kids to fix themselves and enough to fill anyone up.
Kristy G.
Mesa, az
My five year old loves these. Good for a quick lunch! These are best when made in the oven/toaster oven instead of the microwave.
Marie H.
Seattle, WA
I have a crazy obsession with these french bread pizzas! It brings the amazingness of French bread and pizza in perfect harmony.
Krystal M.
Hamilton, OH
Love the French bread pizzas, the crust always cooks just right! Never too hard, the taste is amazing always just enough topping
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
These flat breads are fantastic, great for a quick meal. I like mine crunchy so I make mine a little longer. Very convenient!!
V W.
Oshkosh, WI
These are great for a quick snack. My kids will eat them after school or for dinner. The crust isn't soggy but nice and crisp.
Kris S.
This is the only frozen pizza I will purchase, I like how the crust is crunchy and not dried out, it's absolutely delicious!
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA
These are very good. And easy to heat up. I usually microwave mine. It doesn't fill me up, just a quick snack, or on the go.
Lisa E.
Red Baron French Bread Pizzas are delicious! They taste great, they can be baked or microwaved, they make the perfect lunch!
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!