Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Skylar W.
Concord, CA
Its really easy to make and it tastes really good but you have to adjust how long to cook it depending on your oven and how you want it cooked.
sandra s.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
These things are delicious. They are a great snack for when you want something quick in between school and work or something. They taste great
Renae S.
Des Moines, IA
One of my favorites! The bread is tasty and stays crisp, even when heating in the microwave. Plenty of cheese and toppings. I highly recommend!
Samantha W.
Altadena, CA
I live off these. well I did in high school. the to sterling oven is better then the microwave tho. it takes longer but trust me it's worth it.
Amanda S.
Lincolnton, NC
I purchase these as a quick lunch for my husband for work or me and my son that stay home will split a box. It's fast easy and taste wonderful!
Teach M.
Converse, TX
Not bad for frozen pizza. Quick and easy
I generally don't eat frozen but we always keep a few on hand for nights when we don't want to cook.
Andrea B.
They're good for a quick meal. They have a good taste. Not great if you're on a diet but if you're really craving pizza it's not crazy bad.
Tasha S.
Red Barron Pizza is a great pizza to purchase for the summer when especially the kids is out of school. It has a really good overall taste.
Alyssa0813 L.
Dover, OH
Red Baron pizzas don't have that kick to be a go to pizza! But their french breads are the BOMB! They are crunchy, tasty and a nice snack!
Loraine F.
Floral Park, NY
I love the way they are easy to cook in toaster oven and have a great crunch to them. Not greasy, which is key. Best frozen pizza by far.
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!