Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
Kaitlyn L.
Hopewell, VA
I wasn't able to make the pizza in an oven, so I had to make it in the microwave. It was rather chewy and not as good as the regular full size pizzas.
Lizi A.
Mckinney, TX
These are great for last minute meals, lunches at work, etc. I usually have to cut mine though because they're really big. They taste amazing though
Daena D.
Bay City, TX
I love Red Baron, this is my favorite brand to eat the most. It's at a good price to buy the product. Also it taste really good. My kids love it also
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
These are my guilty pleasure. Definitely not "Whole 30 approved" HA but delicious all the same and great for a college student on a -tight- budget.
Chelsea P.
Firestone, CO
These single pizzas are great. These are great sizes for snacks for the kids after school. I also love the taste. I highly recommend with 5 stars.
Chelsi L.
Gilroy, CA
Cheap and easy. They taste pretty good. The only thing is if you don't cook them just right they'll either come out too hard to chew, or too soggy.
Leanna D.
Albany
These are the perfect little pizzas. The bread/crust gets super crispy which I love and the cheese is aplenty. These remind me of my childhood haha
Jaime T.
Hohenwald, TN
So convenient for a quick lunch of you don't mind microwaving them. Though they aren't crispy unless cooked in oven. I prefer oven to mictowave.
Colin R.
Love this style of pizza and love this brand. Cooks very well in the microwave or the oven. Has great taste and is a good snack lunch or dinner!
Renae S.
Des Moines, IA
One of my favorites! The bread is tasty and stays crisp, even when heating in the microwave. Plenty of cheese and toppings. I highly recommend!
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!