Red Baron Singles French Bread Pizzas Pepperoni - 2 CT uploaded by Joy H.

BY RED BARON #33 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Pepperoni Singles French Bread Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I ...1 Answers
  • "It's a pretty good frozen pizza option for me." in 2 reviews
moriah c.
I prefer these to stouffers. The bread is softer after cooking so there's less mouth tearing. Amount of cheese and pepperoni are adequate. I usually end up throwing other things on top like mushrooms or pineapple.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Love these crispy pizza ! Great for a quick lunch for myself or even the kids! Very inexpensive but great tasting! I always keep two boxes in the freezer at all times!
Jada G.
Upper Darby, PA
Definitely not my favorite Red Baron product since the french bread just feels too hard and doesn't cook evenly in the oven. The flavors are still there somewhat, but I can't say I'd buy this if I had any other choices in the store. Good for a snack!
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
These are so yummy. My hubby and I eat these as a meal when the little one is away or my daughter and I do while her dad is at work. They are truly loaded with pepperoni that are cut into quarters. I suggest leaving the pizzas in the oven for a few extra minutes so they bake evenly through the center. These cost $2.50 per box here in SC. I buy these at Wal-Mart and Ingle's grocery stores. I highly recommend these.
Jonnay V.
Oh I eat these a lot. Sometimes I don't have the time or feel hungry enough for a whole pizza, and that's why I love these! It's individually sized so it's perfect for one person to enjoy. They taste really good, but sometimes it is a bit pricey. I would say it's worth it though, and I do enjoy the flavor on these and having the option to have something that is the perfect size for my appetite.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT

I'm a sucker for cheap food and pizza is like one of my absolute favorites so you know i've trying them all. Red barron is super cheap and easy to make. I usually pick these ones over the other brands just because you get a good amount of food for a low price.
T B.
I love these! I buy them all the time! I prefer the flatbread style over the regular pizza when it comes to frozen pizzas. They cook quick and taste great! The crust is nice and crunchy and the cheese melts nicely on top with the pepperonis. Highly recommend you try!
Taylor D.
Covington, GA
I just recently bought these for my household and we were pleasantly surprised. If you have a few minutes (8-10) you can have a delicious little personal meal verses making a whole pizza. They're fairly cheap so I've bought them a couple of more times for our lunch.
Ashley G.
These are very good but kind of pricey. I buy them every now and then but when I do they do not last long! They have the perfect amount of sauce, pepperoni and cheese in every bite! I would recommend these to anyone! My kids and husband also enjoy them!
Melissa B.
These are so very yummy!! The pepperoni is zesty and flavorful, the French bread is crispy outside and soft inside, and there is always enough cheese and sauce. These are my go to yummy lunch.
Crystal L.
How long is your "just right" cooking time for these? I can never seem to find the magic cook time!