BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Five Cheese & Garlic Singles French Bread Pizza.
Premium quality.
2, 5 cheese & garlic pizza.
French bread topped with a garlic spread, mozzarella, provolone, white & yellow cheddar and parmesan cheeses.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Shannon G.
Ick, I really did not like these unfortunately. The flavor was off and it tasted pretty cheap. I'm not hard to please but for some reason this just did not taste good at all. Maybe I have to give their other products a try because this was not doing it for me.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
I might be a little addicted to these. They are so much better than the regular pepperoni. They are the perfect lunch size for me. And if I use my toaster oven they are much quicker to make.
Samantha C.
Holly Hill, FL
It's good, but it's so cheap. I fear that this pizza contains ingredients that probably aren't good for you, as well as all sorts of preservatives. My fiancé and I used to buy these all the time, but not only are they super high in calories for the small amount you eat, but my brother said he felt so sick one night after eating it, so I will never go near one of these again. 2 stars because the flavor is good. But for $3.50 a pizza at Walmart, you might as well just go for the Digiornio.
Haley S.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love these French bread pizzas! They cook amazing in the the microwave so it's easy to take them to work. I like the cheese and pepperoni the best! The price is good considering you get 2 in the box. I buy these once a week.
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
These are good! Make sure to follow instructions when cooking. I once left mine in the microwave too long and they came out much more/rubbery than they should ever be. These remind me of grade school when we got Red Baron pizza every Friday! Yum!
Annika M.
Literally the BEST thing ever!!! Never had anything so good. Not the healthiest but AMAZING!!!!!!! Super easy to make. I prefer to microwave it. It keeps more of the flavor it. It is like pizza but no sauce.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Love these pizzas. They make for a great quick lunch. There is just enough pizza to keep you satisfied. They have a great flavor and they are easy to make. They are not to pricey for what you are getting.
Amie S.
Mims, FL
Love the taste and texture. Easy and quick to make for those crazy days. Not a healthy product but good for those days when you need a boost. I would compare this product to little ceasars pizza. I would recommend this product to others.
Taylor M.
Massillon, OH
Getting hungry just looking at the picture!! So good tastes like it is fresh from the kitchen! I have bought these pizzas for years and they continue to make me a happy customer.
Breyonna S.
These are so delicious I cannot even explain it. The french bread is crispy and fluffy inside at the same time which really adds a lot to this frozen pizza. It also allows for the crust to not be as soggy like most other pizzas can get. However if you aren't a fan of bread you won't like this. They don't have too much cheese or sauce on them as well which is nice. Super good for a quick hot snack. They are also relatively cheap and always on sale which is a bonus for me.
Mariah k.