Red Baron® Singles French Bread 3 Meat Pizzas 6 ct Box uploaded by kandiss J.

Red Baron® Singles French Bread 3 Meat Pizzas 6 ct Box

French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef & bacon. see more...

Rachel E.
Chino, CA
Best value for the money. They're flaky and crunchy, which I enjoy, and get the job done. However I've only ever had these oven-heated, can't say for how well they turn out in the microwave. But while most frozen pizzas I've tried have magically disappearing cheese once heated, this brand has plenty to melt.
TaMara S.
San Antonio , TX
I don't know what it is about the French bread pizzas, but I just love them. I eat the regular Tombstone pizzas, but the French bread just taste better to me. I also like that these are smaller portion sizes, and that you can make however many that you need.
kandiss J.
These are quick and easy to make. My kids like them and it fills them up. Its a fast, warm snack. Its not my favorite, to me the meat has a funny taste. It has sasage, pepperoni, pizza sauce and cheese.
Courtney B.
Albany, GA
I love these in regular pepperoni, I usually get the huge box from Sam's for about $10. They're extremely convenient and really good. I just picked up a different variety yesterday of the deep dish mini's. My one year old loves them. Red Baron never disappoints.
Kristina 'Ktown Kris' H.
Jacksonville, FL
It is really hard to find a frozen pizza that cooks well in the microwave but this is it! My kids, hubby and me all love these so a box or two is always a must when shopping. They are surprisingly filling and the price is great too!
Cinthia L.
3 meat pizza on French bread.. say no more im sold! a small little personal pizza for a snack yaaas, hand down. i have one if i know im going to have a bigger meal later. great value i try to buy a box everytime im at the grocery
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
My family eats these all the time they are so good and super quick and easy to make for lunch or dinner ! We buy these a lot so yes I would definitely recommend other family to give these ago because we are obsessed!
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
My go to. It's filing and good. Not like making from scratch obviously but does the job. It is better than other frozen brands, however not healthy. Do not eat if you're on a diet because they are addicting.
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
these are so good words cannot explain!!! They are the best in the oven...but even in the microwave the flavor is outstanding! I love the crunchy crust and the sauce is one of the best of frozen pizzas!
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
These are so good! Great for a throw together lunch! They are extremely filling with a great taste! Compared to tostino these are way way better as far as the taste and product goes! One of my favorites!