Red Baron® Singles Four Cheese/Pepperoni Deep Dish Pizzas Variety Pack 12 ct Box

BY RED BARON

Contains 6 Four Cheese Pizzas and 6 Pepperoni Pizzas. see more...

Waleska M.
Waleska M.
My family and I are addicted to these! Specially that we get a variety. We look to have this in our fridge all the time for those lazy days when we don't cook. They taste amazing.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
These are so good. Small but filling to your appetite. The middle of the pizza sometimes takes forever to cook. It cooks so much better in the oven but that's almost like any kind of food you're cooking.
rayzhane a.
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
I love love love these! Whenever I go to the store I buy these for my children. Perfect after school lunch or if you don't feel like cooking pop one of these in the oven. My kids are picky and pizza is their favorite
Amber D.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Red Baron is my favorite frozen pizza. I love the single serve pizzas. They can be a quick dinner or lunch. They're quick to make and the taste is always satisfying.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn , NY
My sons favorite pizzA. Especially, the pepperoni one. Is crispy not to salty and sauce is not sour nor acidic.
Jewels B.
Jewels B.
Scotts Valley, CA
I love the way these fast and the continuance of them. I think they have a nice quality and are so easy to make. Highly recomend.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
Talk about perfect little personal pizza. It's not thin like most small pizza's. Taste so yummy. I love the crust.