BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Takesha W.
savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
The best to have in the freezer when you don't plan on cooking. My girls are old enough that they can prepare these themselves.
Harvest M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I grew up with Red Baron pizza and I really enjoyed it. Mostly because my favorite cartoon was Snoopy and since he fought the Red Baron, I thought I was defeating him by eating his pizza. I was strange as a child but anyway, the deep dish pizzas are very tasty. I could probably eat quite a few of them to get full but they have a nice flavor and take no time to cook. Very delicious!
member-d522a019f
San Antonio, TX
Taste good but the timing on the box was off so both pizzas got burnt 2 separate times.
Melissa J.
Convenient and tasty, usually buy them for my husband to take for lunch at work.
Rachel K.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
These are some of my favorite frozen pizzas. I like to keep them on hand for my kids or a quick lunch.
Ashley B.
DIberville,MS
Really love how full the pizza makes me. Great amount of meat and cheese and the texture is not dry. The crust didn't get too crunchy just the right amount of crunch.
Ellyss M.
Levittown, NY
Foodie Expert
Absolutely delicious. But kinda in the expensive side. So it's not a staple in my house
Jeanie R.
Chicago
Great flavor but would like a roasted veggie single deep dish. Why does all available options involve meat.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I bought these as a freshman in college. With a craving for pizza but not having the money for delivery, these hit the spot. They were great and had the perfect crust. You wouldn't even believe that it was frozen!
kendy M.
BREWSTER, WA
LOVE these there my favorite I love them super crunchy and good I enjoy sharing my pizza with friends