BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Karina W.
Springfield, GA
If you are on a tight budget but want pizza, look no further! This is my favorite go to freezer pizza when I'm in a rush. The crust is amazing.
Renata L.
San Francisco, CA
I haven't tried these but my son has. He likes them. Although he is a teenager and almost any kind of pizza expect veggie is good to him. LOL!
Darlene M.
Peabody, MA
My son loves these! For a frozen pizza they are really tasty! The price is on point. For a family on a budget! Buy a box at least once a month.
Julia A.
Caledonia, MO
These single serving pizzas make a good lunch for home or the office. They are packed with flavor, quick and easy to fix, and taste delicious!
Jonas C.
Flintville, TN
I absolutely love these deep dishes because they can be used at parties or alone. They taste great, however the sauce is different from others.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
These pizzas make the perfect lunch for two! Easy to make and delicous to eat. I love the Supreme version bc it has pepperoni and sausage!
Bettie W.
The singles are great lunch especially when you don't have time to bake. These pizzas are more of the high in of single pizzas you can get.
Jill S.
Rochester , MN
These pizzas are perfect for when my husband and I want to eat something the kids are not fans of. Fast and easy and the kids enjoys them.
Danielle P.
Readfield, ME
I used to love these little pizzas! They're a great snack for after school and the perfect size to stave off hunger until dinner's ready.
Adrian M.
Temple Hills, MD
I love these little pizzas, pop them in the oven and in about 20 minutes I've got some really good pizza, my son prefers the cheese ones.