BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

India L.
Lancaster , OH
Love these Red Baron singles. They're so quick and easy when you're just craving pizza, but don't want to leave the house or wait for the delivery man!
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
I love all there pizzas there really good my kids love them too I like the mini pizzas better because there small easy to grab but this one is OK too.
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX
These singles are perfect to pop in the oven after a long day! They don't take long to cook and come out perfect every time! The taste is wonderful!
Sasha G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love this pizza nice and hot taste great my go to what I don't want to cook. My whole family loves them and many different varities to choose from
Stacie S.
These pizzas microwave well and bake well in the oven. For them to be as inexpensive as they are I was surprised to learn that they are very tasty.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the singles! The crust is crunchy when you bake it properly. It's affordable and my mom buys all the time. Good for a quick and easy lunch.
Gabby H.
El Paso, TX
This is another product that I have at home every time. That way when I work my husband can come from work and enjoy something fun fast and easy.
Jonas C.
Flintville, TN
I absolutely love these deep dishes because they can be used at parties or alone. They taste great, however the sauce is different from others.
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
If you are on a tight budget but want pizza, look no further! This is my favorite go to freezer pizza when I'm in a rush. The crust is amazing.
Darlene M.
Peabody, MA
My son loves these! For a frozen pizza they are really tasty! The price is on point. For a family on a budget! Buy a box at least once a month.