BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Jennifer M.
These are actually really good quality for a small decent priced pizza. I recommend them.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Lovely pizza. tasty, easy to prepare, great price, accessible at any store and can be paired with a nice salad. love it, great taste.
Erica D.
Fairbanks, AK
Best pizza ever I love deep dish and this satisfies my pizza crazing every time it's fast and easy to make
Adrian M.
Suitland, MD
Foodie Expert
I love these little pizzas, pop them in the oven and in about 20 minutes I've got some really good pizza, my son prefers the cheese ones.
Bobbie D.
Burton, MI
I always thought no store pizza would have good taste and an amazing crust.
the deep dish crust is great. it is crunchy but not so hard you can't bite into it.
Sarah M.
Foodie Expert
I'm usually not the biggest fan of frozen pizzas. But I do like this brand a lot! The crust doesn't get too soggy, but the cheese does get a little burnt sometimes.
Leslie B.
Dyer, IN
Coming from a Chicago suburb frozen pizza is not the way to go. that being said, I do believe red baron does have a decent deep dish. the flavor is there and the ingredients blend well together. Will buy more
Sandra B.
Perfect for after school snacks. Even for dinner, if do not want anything heavy. Good taste
Takesha W.
savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
The best to have in the freezer when you don't plan on cooking. My girls are old enough that they can prepare these themselves.
Harvest M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I grew up with Red Baron pizza and I really enjoyed it. Mostly because my favorite cartoon was Snoopy and since he fought the Red Baron, I thought I was defeating him by eating his pizza. I was strange as a child but anyway, the deep dish pizzas are very tasty. I could probably eat quite a few of them to get full but they have a nice flavor and take no time to cook. Very delicious!