BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Trinette A.
Painesville, OH
Don't eat a lot of frozen pizzas but every once and a while I need something quick for lunch and this is always the brand that I buy. Good pizza for the price
Rickchele M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have been eating Red Baron since I was a kid. I love to treat myself to this when I have had a good week and it hits the spot. It fills me up and is so good.
Jessica I.
I love this pizzas. The crispy crust and soft center. Great flavor. The only negative is one of these is not enough to fill up a person. You have to eat both
Sabrina R.
Best flaoverd pizza I've tried! In my opinion. I buy these at my local food max. The best way to eats these are by putting them in the oven! You will enjoy!
Kaitlyn J.
I love these! These are easy to keep in freezer when I need a quick meal. I find these at the dollar tree and are easy quick meal! Always good flavor too'
Jennifer B.
Marion, IA
I didn't like these at all. It tasted rubbery and had no flavor. I think the ingredients suffered freezer burn and lacked flavor. Don't waste your money.
Alyssa R.
Groton, CT
Love these pizzas. The cheese, sauce and crust are addicting. The crust gets really crispy. When you cut into the cheese and sauce it oozes out. So good.
karrah D.
Red baron is my favourite brand of frozen pizza. They are so full of flavor its almost unbelievable that it's frozen. They are quick fast and satisfying.
Christal B.
Covington , GA
Love these. Just one does the trick! They are easily cooked in microwave or oven to provide you with a quick and fulling meal. Supreme is my favorite!
Lisa R.
Love these mini or single serve pizzas! They are thick and crunchy with just the right amount of toppings. Great for kids, teens, or to have for lunch!