BY RED BARON #98 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Bobbie D.
Burton, MI
I always thought no store pizza would have good taste and an amazing crust.
the deep dish crust is great. it is crunchy but not so hard you can't bite into it.
Rickchele M.
Tuskegee, AL
Foodie Expert
I have been eating Red Baron since I was a kid. I love to treat myself to this when I have had a good week and it hits the spot. It fills me up and is so good.
Trinette A.
Painesville, OH
Don't eat a lot of frozen pizzas but every once and a while I need something quick for lunch and this is always the brand that I buy. Good pizza for the price
Jessica I.
Foodie Expert
I love this pizzas. The crispy crust and soft center. Great flavor. The only negative is one of these is not enough to fill up a person. You have to eat both
Sabrina R.
Foodie Expert
Best flaoverd pizza I've tried! In my opinion. I buy these at my local food max. The best way to eats these are by putting them in the oven! You will enjoy!
Kaitlyn J.
I love these! These are easy to keep in freezer when I need a quick meal. I find these at the dollar tree and are easy quick meal! Always good flavor too'
Jennifer B.
Marion, IA
I didn't like these at all. It tasted rubbery and had no flavor. I think the ingredients suffered freezer burn and lacked flavor. Don't waste your money.
Alyssa R.
Groton, CT
Love these pizzas. The cheese, sauce and crust are addicting. The crust gets really crispy. When you cut into the cheese and sauce it oozes out. So good.
karrah D.
Red baron is my favourite brand of frozen pizza. They are so full of flavor its almost unbelievable that it's frozen. They are quick fast and satisfying.
Christal B.
Covington, GA
Foodie Expert
Love these. Just one does the trick! They are easily cooked in microwave or oven to provide you with a quick and fulling meal. Supreme is my favorite!