BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

patty w.
Foodie Expert
These are convenient for the college student or even a teenager after school snack. they fill you up, are not to expensive, plus cook fast so you don't have to wait long.
Ashley B.
DIberville,MS
Really love how full the pizza makes me. Great amount of meat and cheese and the texture is not dry. The crust didn't get too crunchy just the right amount of crunch.
santana m.
I love red barron to begin with and as a college student with a small freezer this deep dish was perfect! The price was right and on top of that it was delicious!
Krysti C.
Las Vegas, NV
The Red Baron singles are usually my last resort whenever I can't decide on what to eat or I'm too lazy to cook. Overall, they do the job and its a good way to have portion control, especially as a pizza lover!
Bridget V.
Rexburg
I bought it for my husband. He takes them to work for lunch on occasion. There is never a complaint. And the pizza heats up well in the microwave or toaster oven
Leslie B.
Dyer, IN
Coming from a Chicago suburb frozen pizza is not the way to go. that being said, I do believe red baron does have a decent deep dish. the flavor is there and the ingredients blend well together. Will buy more
Esse J.
These are among the best frozen pizzas I've ever had. I keep these in my freezer for whenever I don't want to cook and need something quick. Pop it in the oven for 20 minutes & instant meal!
Patricia B.
Greensboro, NC
I would get these again and again! They are quick and easy. The kids love them... and they can microwave them, themselves under explicit instructions to be super careful.
Mary Kate E.
Great deep dish pizzas! They are the perfect size for a snack! Red Barron pizzas are always packed with toppings and full of flavor, and these singles are no exception.
Cheryl S.
Ludowici, GA
Foodie Expert
I had Red Baron Singles a lot as a quick lunch at work (at Wal-Mart). The 2pk deep dish is great. It may not be the healthiest lunch but is one of the tastiest!