BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Charles B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great pizzas for when only a microwave is available to heat them up. The crust had a good combination of crispiness and softness, and there were more toppings than usual for a single size pizza.
Mary D.
Manchester, CT
Foodie Expert
My bf loves these. He can't get enough. Especially the supreme kind. Easy to make and isn't an overwhelming amount. Easy for making one or more depending who's over.
Khanh C.
Alameda, CA
Foodie Expert
I have been buying these for almost 10 years and i love it. they are great for when you want some pizza on the go and all you have to do is pop it in the microwave for a few mins and viola! pizza is ready to eat
Sarah M.
Foodie Expert
I'm usually not the biggest fan of frozen pizzas. But I do like this brand a lot! The crust doesn't get too soggy, but the cheese does get a little burnt sometimes.
Roberta P.
Belding, MI
Foodie Expert
These are a fantastic go to for lunch break. My husband heats them in the toaster oven in the morning (because he likes the crisp finish) and a quick minute and a half microwave reheat at lunch.

Tasty and filling, they are a staple in the freezer.
whitney j.
This isn't the best pizza I ever tasted , but it's still okay. I'm thinking maybe it's because I'm so used to other pizza brands and I just have to give this one another try.
Cheryl D.
Suffolk, VA
This Red Barron Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizza is perfect portion size! Great for them after school " hungries" or just a great snack! Very tasty & easy to heat! Try some today!
Sade S.
Jacksonville, NC
We love this pizza! I have to say it's the best frozen pizza I have tried and I have tried a few! It doesn't take forever to cook, it cooks evenly, they use the perfect amount of toppings, and most importantly it taste great!
Manvinda S.
Rowlett, TX
This is great for the kids! They love having a snack after school and these are tasty and simple to make themselves. If you have teens, they will love this quick treat!
Jane G.
Acton, MA
I use to live off these! They are my favorite microwave pizzas. They sometimes have a hard time with the cheese melting, but it always is worth it in the end. So tasty