BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Gladis G.
Mmmmh I love these so yummy when I go to food 4 less. I always make sure to grab a pack for me and my boyfriend we bake it at home in our small conventional oven bakes so fast grab some drinks an perfect for lunch!!!
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
My boyfriend loves these as snacks. I'd give them five stars, but they're pretty small for the number of calories. Still, the ease of just throwing them in the microwave gets major points from him.
Irene V.
Adelanto, CA
Love this pizza kids love it too especially for lunch Pop it in the oven let cool and good to go especially if your in a rush or don't want to cook these are great tasting and good filling
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
I have bought these during a couponing haul I did . I liked them but they are not my favorite so I only will purchase these if I have a coupon and it's a good deal
Katarina B.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought these as a freshman in college. With a craving for pizza but not having the money for delivery, these hit the spot. They were great and had the perfect crust. You wouldn't even believe that it was frozen!
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually don't buy frozen pizza but I decided to go ahead and try it. I loved the pizzas the deep dish is the best even when microwaved the crust is till crispy and golden brown.
Hailey H.
Red Baron is already a great brand of frozen pizza but singles are even better because they work fantastic for a quick lunch on the go, in the office, or for the kids at school so everyone can be happy.
Alicia B.
California
My husband takes these pizzas to work with him he won't take any other brand of pizza with him to work it easily heats up in the microwave and doesn't taste rubbery when doing so.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Love these! They are so perfect for a night in and a mini movie party. Pretty good crust, great filling, and I love the toppings, easy to make them just how you like them.
Charles B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great pizzas for when only a microwave is available to heat them up. The crust had a good combination of crispiness and softness, and there were more toppings than usual for a single size pizza.