BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
Foodie Expert
These pizzas make the perfect lunch for two! Easy to make and delicous to eat. I love the Supreme version bc it has pepperoni and sausage!
Bettie W.
The singles are great lunch especially when you don't have time to bake. These pizzas are more of the high in of single pizzas you can get.
Alyssa F.
Foodie Expert
Good tasting toppings but too much sauce for my liking. Since there's so much sauce on the pizza it makes the crust a little soggy
Sophia T.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love deep dish pizza! When i feel like staying in this definitely my go to. Dont forget the breakfast pizza too!
Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
My mom used to buy these and I loved them. I still buy these and love them. So crunchy and melty. Perfect in the toaster oven
Regina C.
These pizza are ok, but have had better singles. The taste is good and the serving size is just right. So easy to prepare.
Katana S.
Foodie Expert
This is really good for someone who isn't a big eater. It's a really small portion but it's packed with lots of flavors.
Laura J.
Riverview, FL
I buy this for my lunch during the week. Perfect size to fill me up. I love the deep dish crunch and the flavor is rich.
Raquel F.
Foodie Expert
Very delicious and the crust gets so crunchy!! I like this frozen pizza. It is another convenient quick and easy meal.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good. They taste good but they are not very filling to me. They're really easy and quick to heat up.