BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Camille S.
These pizzas are the perfect size for a quick lunch. They also are a good value and are not too terribly bad for you. These are easy to make and taste so good! I'm a big fan and I would recommend these to friends and family!
Taylor L.
MESA, AZ
Oh my gosh I love these!!! My freezer Is full literally. They are really good crispy right out of the oven with extra shredded cheese on top with ranch drizzle! Red Baron by far better then any other frozen pizza.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
These Red Baron pizzas are so yummy! I love that I don't have to prepare a whole pizza if I just want a quick lunch or something. They're also great for kids. Will continue buying these.
Shantá H.
Charlotte, NC
A classic! I've eaten Red Baron Deep Dish pizzas since I was a little girl. They are flavorful and filling. Occasionally I'll receive one where the crust is a little warped or thin but for the most part Red Baron consistently comes through!
Macey M.
Puyallup , WA
Super delicious and I love size. Perfect! The smaller sizes make it more convenient for the single eaters. Very greasy but isn't that the best part about pizza? Just so tasty!
Stephanie R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These were perfect to keep in my mini fridge in my dorm. The crust gets slightly crunch (yay) and the taste is amazing. I think the price is decent, especially for the taste. Would definitely recommend.
Harvest M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I grew up with Red Baron pizza and I really enjoyed it. Mostly because my favorite cartoon was Snoopy and since he fought the Red Baron, I thought I was defeating him by eating his pizza. I was strange as a child but anyway, the deep dish pizzas are very tasty. I could probably eat quite a few of them to get full but they have a nice flavor and take no time to cook. Very delicious!
Erica Q.
I like to cook these in my toaster oven because they come out with a crispy crust. These pizzas tastes pretty good and have a good amount of topping. The only thing thats negative is the high amount of calories for one pizza serving.
Angee M.
Elgin, Il
These personal pizzas are amazing! and they come 2 in a box. Sometimes me and my sister want pizza but eating a whole pizza just the two of us sounds crazy! at Target we found these single serves and they're the perfect amount!
Britanya K.
Tyler, TX
These are my go to lunch. I don't cook them in the microwave. I put them in the oven so that the crust gets crispy. It's a perfect portion. The sauce tastes great and the crust is crisp on the outside and soft in the middle.