BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Kelly M.
The Villages, FL
These are my favorite single serving frozen pizzas. I have yet to find a brand that compares to Red Baron, I've been buying these for years and will continue to do so in the future! I love the pepperoni and Supreme and I would definitely recommend to everyone who loves deep dish pizza!
Wendy S.
Foodie Expert
Growing up, my parents used to buy the personal pizzas (and other items) from Schwan's. The persoanl pizza's were a favorite of mine (and all 3 of my brothers too), and these taste EXACTLY the same! They're the perfect size, are not overly greasy, and are a huge hit in our house! And the price is great!
Chelsea G.
Frankfort, KY
Foodie Expert
These mini Pizzas are great when you have a craving for Pizza but don't want to spend the money on a whole pizza for yourself. The deep dish pizzas offer a delicious crispy crust and an ample amount of toppings. This is usually my go to when the unignorable pizza craving kicks in.
Camille S.
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are the perfect size for a quick lunch. They also are a good value and are not too terribly bad for you. These are easy to make and taste so good! I'm a big fan and I would recommend these to friends and family!
Taylor L.
MESA, AZ
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh I love these!!! My freezer Is full literally. They are really good crispy right out of the oven with extra shredded cheese on top with ranch drizzle! Red Baron by far better then any other frozen pizza.
Shantá H.
Charlotte, NC
A classic! I've eaten Red Baron Deep Dish pizzas since I was a little girl. They are flavorful and filling. Occasionally I'll receive one where the crust is a little warped or thin but for the most part Red Baron consistently comes through!
Macey M.
Puyallup , WA
Foodie Expert
Super delicious and I love size. Perfect! The smaller sizes make it more convenient for the single eaters. Very greasy but isn't that the best part about pizza? Just so tasty!
Harvest M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I grew up with Red Baron pizza and I really enjoyed it. Mostly because my favorite cartoon was Snoopy and since he fought the Red Baron, I thought I was defeating him by eating his pizza. I was strange as a child but anyway, the deep dish pizzas are very tasty. I could probably eat quite a few of them to get full but they have a nice flavor and take no time to cook. Very delicious!
Erica Q.
Foodie Expert
I like to cook these in my toaster oven because they come out with a crispy crust. These pizzas tastes pretty good and have a good amount of topping. The only thing thats negative is the high amount of calories for one pizza serving.
Angee M.
Elgin, Il
These personal pizzas are amazing! and they come 2 in a box. Sometimes me and my sister want pizza but eating a whole pizza just the two of us sounds crazy! at Target we found these single serves and they're the perfect amount!