BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Leslie B.
Dyer, IN
Coming from a Chicago suburb frozen pizza is not the way to go. that being said, I do believe red baron does have a decent deep dish. the flavor is there and the ingredients blend well together. Will buy more
Sarah M.
Foodie Expert
I'm usually not the biggest fan of frozen pizzas. But I do like this brand a lot! The crust doesn't get too soggy, but the cheese does get a little burnt sometimes.
Bobbie D.
Burton, MI
I always thought no store pizza would have good taste and an amazing crust.
the deep dish crust is great. it is crunchy but not so hard you can't bite into it.
Erica D.
Fairbanks, AK
Best pizza ever I love deep dish and this satisfies my pizza crazing every time it's fast and easy to make
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Lovely pizza. tasty, easy to prepare, great price, accessible at any store and can be paired with a nice salad. love it, great taste.
Jennifer M.
These are actually really good quality for a small decent priced pizza. I recommend them.
Britanya K.
Tyler, TX
These are my go to lunch. I don't cook them in the microwave. I put them in the oven so that the crust gets crispy. It's a perfect portion. The sauce tastes great and the crust is crisp on the outside and soft in the middle.
Lisa R.
Foodie Expert
Love these mini or single serve pizzas! They are thick and crunchy with just the right amount of toppings. Great for kids, teens, or to have for lunch!
Adrian M.
Suitland, MD
Foodie Expert
I love these little pizzas, pop them in the oven and in about 20 minutes I've got some really good pizza, my son prefers the cheese ones.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
Love these! They are so perfect for a night in and a mini movie party. Pretty good crust, great filling, and I love the toppings, easy to make them just how you like them.