BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Aurora C.
Sioux City, IA
it's delicious, it is great for parties, afternoons, lazy nights its got fresh ingredients, a fresh taste as if you bought it from a pizza restaurant. I always have a tendency to reach for these pizzas. i recommend this to all of my family and friends.
Gladis G.
Foodie Expert
Mmmmh I love these so yummy when I go to food 4 less. I always make sure to grab a pack for me and my boyfriend we bake it at home in our small conventional oven bakes so fast grab some drinks an perfect for lunch!!!
Breanna B.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to healthy pizza when I'm feeling like I need a little comfort. It taste amazing and I know that it is a healthier option then going to fast food. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
Foodie Expert
I dont know why I love these Red Barons singles deep dish pizzas but I do. One fills me . They taste great plenty of cheese and toppings, just I love the convenience of them for when I want something quick to eat. I will buy again and recommend to family and friends
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Red Baron is actually not my favorite frozen pizza. Compared to other brands when I eat this it just tastes cheap if that makes any sense. Of course it's easy to throw in the oven but it's definitely not healthy. It's a last resort in my book. I'd rather do CPK
Kelly M.
The Villages, FL
These are my favorite single serving frozen pizzas. I have yet to find a brand that compares to Red Baron, I've been buying these for years and will continue to do so in the future! I love the pepperoni and Supreme and I would definitely recommend to everyone who loves deep dish pizza!
Camille S.
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are the perfect size for a quick lunch. They also are a good value and are not too terribly bad for you. These are easy to make and taste so good! I'm a big fan and I would recommend these to friends and family!
Macey M.
Puyallup , WA
Foodie Expert
Super delicious and I love size. Perfect! The smaller sizes make it more convenient for the single eaters. Very greasy but isn't that the best part about pizza? Just so tasty!
Hailey H.
Red Baron is already a great brand of frozen pizza but singles are even better because they work fantastic for a quick lunch on the go, in the office, or for the kids at school so everyone can be happy.
Cheryl S.
Ludowici, GA
Foodie Expert
I had Red Baron Singles a lot as a quick lunch at work (at Wal-Mart). The 2pk deep dish is great. It may not be the healthiest lunch but is one of the tastiest!