BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I dont know why I love these Red Barons singles deep dish pizzas but I do. One fills me . They taste great plenty of cheese and toppings, just I love the convenience of them for when I want something quick to eat. I will buy again and recommend to family and friends
Shavonna H.
Ithaca, NY
I'm not really a fan of frozen pizzas I'd much prefer to make a PITA pizza instead but when I am craving a unique style pizza like a deep dish Pizza in upstate New York this is the next best thing... they're a little on the salty side but when you toast them in the oven for 20 minutes they taste great afterwards I've tried microwaving but it just doesn't taste as good
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
Red Baron is actually not my favorite frozen pizza. Compared to other brands when I eat this it just tastes cheap if that makes any sense. Of course it's easy to throw in the oven but it's definitely not healthy. It's a last resort in my book. I'd rather do CPK
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
These are the perfect sized pizzas for lunch. I just pop one in the toaster oven and I can eat it by hand or with a knife and fork. The sauce is actual pretty good and not over seasoned. The topping are a nice bite size pieces and a nice mix of ingredients.
wendy p.
Plaquemine, LA
Omg! These pizza are so good! I heat mines in my oven and when you follow the directions on the box it comes out perfect, not too hard and not too soft! It takes so good almost better than the ones from pizza hut. And with two of them they fill you up.
Dawn S.
I like these especially for a lunch just for myself. They are super yummy and pretty awesome on a cold day. So simple to prepare and one is enough for me typically. The product seems great quality wise and I would recommend it to others without hesitation.
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN
I've always been a fan of Red Baron pizza since I was a little kid. I love the way their sauce taste and the crunchy crust of the pizza. These are great for a small little meal and actually fill you up nicely.
Kelly M.
The Villages, FL
These are my favorite single serving frozen pizzas. I have yet to find a brand that compares to Red Baron, I've been buying these for years and will continue to do so in the future! I love the pepperoni and Supreme and I would definitely recommend to everyone who loves deep dish pizza!
Wendy S.
Growing up, my parents used to buy the personal pizzas (and other items) from Schwan's. The persoanl pizza's were a favorite of mine (and all 3 of my brothers too), and these taste EXACTLY the same! They're the perfect size, are not overly greasy, and are a huge hit in our house! And the price is great!
Chelsea G.
Frankfort, KY
These mini Pizzas are great when you have a craving for Pizza but don't want to spend the money on a whole pizza for yourself. The deep dish pizzas offer a delicious crispy crust and an ample amount of toppings. This is usually my go to when the unignorable pizza craving kicks in.