Red Baron Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas - 2 CT

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Angela a.
My daughter will take these for her lunch from time to time. Easy for her to put in the microwave.
Kris C.
Lansing, MI
I buy these for my mom every week at the grocery store she loves them says they are very flavorable
Amy G.
Hard to believe a little personal pizza can have so much flavor with a drlicious deep dish crust!
Ashley M.
These pizzas are the perfect size for a quick lunch and they taste amazing even in the microwave
Maria N.
My favorite frozen pizza hands down. The deep dish is very nice and soft with a bit of a crunch!
Elizabeth P.
Chattanooga, TN
Very convenient! I'm a mom on the go so for me to just pop this in for a quick lunch is great!
Shadora L.
Hollandale, MS
Great pizza, this pizza will get you full. I would recommend you to get this pizza for a snack.
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I love these for a late night snack while I watch a good movie. I buy them often and love them
Heidi D.
Smithsburg, MD
We love these little pizzas in our house, they have such great flavor and always taste fresh.
Brandi R.
Good for lunches but they get extremely chewy and inedible if cooked even a minute too long.