BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Angela a.
My daughter will take these for her lunch from time to time. Easy for her to put in the microwave.
brandie b.
Bowling Green, OH
I love these individual pizza, they are perfect for me to carry in my lunch and they are very tasty
Kris C.
Lansing, MI
I buy these for my mom every week at the grocery store she loves them says they are very flavorable
Amy G.
Hard to believe a little personal pizza can have so much flavor with a drlicious deep dish crust!
Ashley M.
These pizzas are the perfect size for a quick lunch and they taste amazing even in the microwave
Maria N.
My favorite frozen pizza hands down. The deep dish is very nice and soft with a bit of a crunch!
Shadora L.
Hollandale, MS
Great pizza, this pizza will get you full. I would recommend you to get this pizza for a snack.
Elizabeth P.
Chattanooga, TN
Very convenient! I'm a mom on the go so for me to just pop this in for a quick lunch is great!
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I love these for a late night snack while I watch a good movie. I buy them often and love them
Barbara S.
Hope Mills, NC
Love to take this to work just and easy and quick to have lunch. Also affordable, great taste