BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Love the deep dish crust and flavor! The portion size is great, so you don't feel like I'm wasting a lot of he pizza.
Debbie  H.
Frankfort, NY
I love the red baron pizzas. They are super tasty and easy to make, even my 11 Year old can make them.
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
Foodie Expert
If you are on a tight budget but want pizza, look no further! This is my favorite go to freezer pizza when I'm in a rush. The crust is amazing.
Hunter J.
Surprisingly really good! Very filling,, fast, and tasty. take like 2 minutes to heat up in the microwave!
Manvinda S.
Rowlett, TX
This is great for the kids! They love having a snack after school and these are tasty and simple to make themselves. If you have teens, they will love this quick treat!
Blake D.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
For a frozen pizza, Red Baron is one of my favorites! I haven't had a product I don't like.
wendy p.
Plaquemine, LA
Foodie Expert
Omg! These pizza are so good! I heat mines in my oven and when you follow the directions on the box it comes out perfect, not too hard and not too soft! It takes so good almost better than the ones from pizza hut. And with two of them they fill you up.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
Foodie Expert
We always have these in our freezer for the kids to have as a. After school snack. Big hit in our house!
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Foodie Expert
I like having these for lunch whenever I'm too lazy to cook something. Fast and tasty
Dana S.
Foodie Expert
These pizzas taste great and I love having them around for something quick! They offer different varieties and I really like each kind! Although they are not the healthiest option, they deliver on flavor and satisfy the pizza craving you may be having. You can find these at several different grocery stores for a good price!