BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Jeanie R.
Chicago
Great flavor but would like a roasted veggie single deep dish. Why does all available options involve meat.
Jonalee V.
Mulvane
One of these singles pizzas are the perfect size for a quick snack! And it only takes a couple of minutes!
Gabi F.
Perris, CA
Love these, they are quick and easy and simply delicious. Great for a quick night dinner or a simple lunch.
Jennifer W.
Bakersfield, CA
I was very pleased with this product! Great taste, great price. I will continue to purchase this product.
Lisa O.
S Setauket, NY
Our kids love having a deep dish pizza after sports, after school, etc. This is a staple in our freezer.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
We always have these in our freezer for the kids to have as a. After school snack. Big hit in our house!
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
One of my favorite go to pizzas. Love these in a pinch and during a craving. Love them and will continue.
Brittany  M.
Bedford, OH
Best pizza to make when I don't feel like cooking a huge pizza for my boys! The pepperoni one is the best
milan r.
columbia, MD
Tasty pizza that everyone loves . My famiy is a fan of this pizza. They keep asking for it all the time.
Brooke B.
Portsmouth, VA
Great! Easy to cook. Quick and easy fix and clean up. Great taste. Taste better in oven than micowave.