BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Lisa O.
S Setauket, NY
Foodie Expert
Our kids love having a deep dish pizza after sports, after school, etc. This is a staple in our freezer.
Jennifer B.
Marion, IA
I didn't like these at all. It tasted rubbery and had no flavor. I think the ingredients suffered freezer burn and lacked flavor. Don't waste your money.
Alexis J.
Chesterfield, VA
These were my go-to meal while I was in school! These taste good and good for a college student on a budget!
Brittany  M.
Bedford, OH
Best pizza to make when I don't feel like cooking a huge pizza for my boys! The pepperoni one is the best
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves these as snacks. I'd give them five stars, but they're pretty small for the number of calories. Still, the ease of just throwing them in the microwave gets major points from him.
Mary Kate E.
Great deep dish pizzas! They are the perfect size for a snack! Red Barron pizzas are always packed with toppings and full of flavor, and these singles are no exception.
Nicole S.
Flint, MI
For frozen pizza this brand is pretty good. You can also pick them up for $1.00 at your local Dollar Tree!
Kerry T.
Kingston, TN
These are PERFECT Red Baron is by far the best tasting frozen pizza and these singles are by far the best tasting "little pizzas"!
Angelica R.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
I think they are really good was able to take it as lunch to work and they where honestly pretty good.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Love the deep dish crust and flavor! The portion size is great, so you don't feel like I'm wasting a lot of he pizza.