BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Debbie H.
Appomattox, VA
These are great for a quick snack or a dinner for one. when I'm working late I can fix this and eat while I work.
Kris C.
Lansing, MI
I buy these for my mom every week at the grocery store she loves them says they are very flavorable
angela m.
These are my hubby's go to for lunch. Convenient, great price, easy to heat and he enjoys the taste!
Tiffany H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love red Barron deep dish personal pizzas! They are my favorite frozen pizza to buy at the grocery store!!
eric D.
Fort Smith, AR
These pizzas are the perfect size for lunch and they come with plenty of ingredients on top the taste is really good!
Krystal N.
Taste is better than other frozen pizzas. The size is convinient to make in a toast r oven
Shantá H.
Charlotte, NC
A classic! I've eaten Red Baron Deep Dish pizzas since I was a little girl. They are flavorful and filling. Occasionally I'll receive one where the crust is a little warped or thin but for the most part Red Baron consistently comes through!
Amanda W.
Bloomington, MN
Nice for mixing it up to take to work. They are better in the oven rather than the microwave, but still pretty good that way too
Belinda I.
Wimauma, FL
Foodie Expert
Really good! dough is good nd All the ingredients are too! I keep going back for more! their Spinach one is delicious too!!
Maria N.
My favorite frozen pizza hands down. The deep dish is very nice and soft with a bit of a crunch!