BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

nicole v.
Gonzales, TX
Love them! Small enough to fill up my kids as an after school snack. Plus the bonus is the price is very affordable !
eric D.
Fort Smith, AR
These pizzas are the perfect size for lunch and they come with plenty of ingredients on top the taste is really good!
Amanda Lynn J.
Great for a quick lunch when you are working! The product has a really good flavor! I would recommend this to anyone!
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
These are pretty good. They taste good but they are not very filling to me. They're really easy and quick to heat up.
Jill F.
Chester Springs, PA
Delicious! Perfect portion size. The flavor is great and you wouldn't think it is a frozen pizza. I would recommend!
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Love the deep dish crust and flavor! The portion size is great, so you don't feel like I'm wasting a lot of he pizza.
Callie Z.
Myerstown, PA
I have been eating these since I was a kid, they are seriously so good. Super easy to make especially in a dorm room.
Rebekah C.
Goleta, CA
I love these for when I don't want to have to deal with a whole pizza, they are perfect for lunch and really tasty.
Danielle J.
I love these pizzas! The pepperoni one and the supreme are my go to! I love that they are so filling and tasteful.
Hollie R.
Burleson, Texas
We grabbed this thinking it would be great on the go for the kids. Boy were we wrong. This pizza is hard as a rock!