BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Belinda I.
Wimauma, FL
Really good! dough is good nd All the ingredients are too! I keep going back for more! their Spinach one is delicious too!!
Mandee L.
Mount Morris, NY
These are a wonderful product to have on hand for a quick bite to eat when your having a busy day. I purchase all the time
MaryBrooke  W.
Macon, GA
These have been my favorite for 20 years! Great tasting pizza. Perfect portion size. Can either cook on the oven microwave.
Kelli W.
Fort Worth, TX
Crisp up fairly well in the microwave, but still have a soft buttery crust. Definitely my go-to choice for frozen pizzas!
Katana S.
This is really good for someone who isn't a big eater. It's a really small portion but it's packed with lots of flavors.
Alexa C.
Borden, IN
These are good because my husband hates supreme pizzas, but these are too big for singles and aren't very good reheated.
Laura J.
Riverview, FL
I buy this for my lunch during the week. Perfect size to fill me up. I love the deep dish crunch and the flavor is rich.
Stephanie C.
Oxnard, CA
I'm not really a fan of deep dish but thsee pizzas smell so good when they're heating. The scent increases the yumminess!
Raquel F.
Very delicious and the crust gets so crunchy!! I like this frozen pizza. It is another convenient quick and easy meal.
Julie P.
If you are all about that thick layer pizza with cheese and non crispy person. Get this. Pretty flavorful and meaty!